Conor or Mousasi?

Moose destroys conor with ease. Ends conors life if no ref to break it up

I like the way Conor fights but I always loves me some Gegard Mousasi.Mousasi , i feel, has been the forgotten man at mw.Hes capable of beating anyone at 185 and with his broken english, has had me in stitches with his verbal exchange with conor.

Gegard for president
Btw- in the very unlikely event they put conor in the same cage as a 200 lb mousasi....uh, can u say mismatch.

Dude, except the hardcore fans, no one really cares about Moose. He's a great fighter but hardly the rallying point point for...whatever the fuck you're talking about.
If nobody gave a shit about him why would they make him the main event or co-main event for every one of his fights in the UFC besides 200 ?

I am a big fan of both fighters.
If i had to choose i am on Moose his side. Im from the Netherlands.

I support both.

<3>

Mousasi will indeed try as he will turn into a Panic wrestler the minute he tastes Conor's power, problem is a healthy Conor has only been taken down once and a guy with a 4-3 record isn't doing it again.

The anti-wrestler Nate Diaz took him down. :)

Mousasi fought guys with harder punches then Conor and with similar onedimensional style. I don't think he is impressed by Conor's fw power.

Besides, Mousasi will jab his face all day.

I feel for you TS. Even when you specifically say it is not about who do you think would win, people still base the question off of your title.

I think Conor would beat Mousasi. He's getting older and wouldn't have an answer to McGregor's speed and power. Your talking about a guy with 46 pro fights of damage taken fighting a youngster who is already one of the greatest combat sports athletes of all time.

McGregor by KO
You put some points out there of why you think Conor would win, which I respect, but I just have to make sure you aren't trolling. Name a middleweight who Conor wouldn't beat?

Well he's still learning how to make a decent thread.
One day he will succeed, maybe
sanford-and-son-group-laugh-o.gif

You must have missed this gem. You're welcome.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...ed-illegal-substances.3373433/#post-122844269

So much cringe in this thread. Mousasi is one of, if not the most well rounded MMA fighters around. I have no doubts if he fought Silva i'm his prime he would beat him.

Mousasi is barely even a gatekeeper. Conor is the real deal. Of course Conor > Mousasi. And I'm no Conor fan.

I think Conor would beat Mousasi. He's getting older and wouldn't have an answer to McGregor's speed and power. Your talking about a guy with 46 pro fights of damage taken fighting a youngster who is already one of the greatest combat sports athletes of all time.

McGregor by KO

This shows either you're a noob, a hard McGregor nuthugger, or both.

Mousasi has been fighting professionally since he was 18, he's still young. And he's not a fighter that has suffered major damage eventhough his large career.

Then, Mousasi is a LHW/WW, McGregor is a LW/FW. Are you serious?

Finally, Mousasi would demolish McGregor by whatever he wants: a striking Beatdown or a grappling clínic. McGregor is a one dimensional fighter, not on the same level.

I'm sure now, you're both.

Still don't understand the question despite the edit, so I'm going to say; Conor has a head the size of a horse, and Mousasi looks like a rat.

Just curious.. they're never gonna fight, but still mud is thrown because of red panties marketing.

Who would you like to see reigning at the top? Conor or Mousasi?

I'd go for Mousasi. He is becoming the voice of Sherdog except the Conor noobs.

#WARMOUSASI

Edit: this is not about who would beat who.. this is about who you would support if you have to choose one.

c7NJRa2.gif

The sport would be so much fun with both of them on top and Mousasi constantly bitching about "dat lightweight ginger step child".

In fact, let's have Conor, PMP and Mouse as the LW, WW and MW champions for the trifector of awesome!

Back