Conor or Mousasi?

If ya don't know....now ya know.
tumblr_oc6qau9n0a1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I've always been a fan of Moose's Fedor-esk quite killer type demeanor. I also liked Conor's Ali type attitude to begin with... I think he has gone a little overboard and is less endearing now. I do feel like the change in Moose is not as much him trying to be more like Conor.. like it seems a lot of fighters are doing lately. I feel like with Moose it comes from a genuine frustration. I still want to see Conor continue to do awesome things...but I'd like him to quit trying to out-do himself every time he's in front of a camera. But as of today... if I had to pick one... it would have to be Moose.

Sorry so long winded... but felt like i had to explain myself. At least I think I answered the actual question.

Moose would pick Conor apart

Moose would run over him like a logging truck. The only thing " picked apart " would be Mcgregors teeth while his head was unceremoniously wedged between the cage and the floor.

HAHAHA

I think Mousasi could actually hospitalize Connie for a very long time.
More then likely be the other way around. I'd be worried about Mousasi surviving a fight vs Conor.

Just curious.. they're never gonna fight, but still mud is thrown because of red panties marketing.

Who would you like to see reigning at the top? Conor or Mousasi?

I'd go for Mousasi. He is becoming the voice of Sherdog except the Conor noobs.

#WARMOUSASI

Edit: this is not about who would beat who.. this is about who you would support if you have to choose one.
9zw1Og.gif

If this bum can KO Mousasi Conor breaks him in half.

Both have great technique, but Conor's more exciting. Gegard isn't good at all at talking shit. His shyness just makes it fun.

Orange belt, and still don't know the difference between a ko and a tko.
Stop it with your stupid word play. Btw, If conor landed that spinning back kick and seperated mousasi's torso and legs from the force of that kick would it be a TKO or a KO?

Dude, except the hardcore fans, no one really cares about Moose. He's a great fighter but hardly the rallying point point for...whatever the fuck you're talking about.

Dude, except the hardcore fans, no one really cares about Moose. He's a great fighter but hardly the rallying point point for...whatever the fuck you're talking about.
Not even the hardcore fans, Moose's best win in the UFC were against old, past prime dinosaurs while conor destroyed the P4P #1 in 13 seconds. Mousasi's other wins were in a promotion that encouraged cheating and was proven to have more fixed fights than wwe. Now for popularity Conor makes more in one fight than Mousasi has over his whole career, that's where the bitterness comes from.

Conor easily.

I liked Moose before he started talking.

Stop it with your stupid word play. Btw, If conor landed that spinning back kick and seperated mousasi's torso and legs from the force of that kick would it be a TKO or a KO?

It's hard to do a spinning back kick while you are on your back. Cause unlike Nate, Mousasi will take him down and he will Vitor Conor with GnP. Conor can roll over and give Gegard his back like he did against Diaz, but Mousasi will roll him back to continue gnp.

Is root for moose, and moose would win

It's hard to do a spinning back kick while you are on your back. Cause unlike Nate, Mousasi will take him down and he will Vitor Conor with GnP. Conor can roll over and give Gegard his back like he did against Diaz, but Mousasi will roll him back to continue gnp.
Mousasi will indeed try as he will turn into a Panic wrestler the minute he tastes Conor's power, problem is a healthy Conor has only been taken down once and a guy with a 4-3 record isn't doing it again.

Back