Conor on Canelo's failure: 'Maybe he needs to get some feet underneath him'

ROFL destroyed? God you idiots really don't know how to use the term. If anything, Conor got destroyed. He was put on queer street, panic wrestled, then tapped out like a bitch. Nate ended the fight in brutal fashion. Thats the fucking definition of destroyed.

Conor barely won the rematch, and arguably lost by many peoples eyes. Couldn't KO Nate the 2x they fought...

So who got destroyed again? Nate is the clear winner. He ended a fight and Conor couldn't. What a loser.
I said Nate got destroyed in the rematch. Why are you talking about the first fight? Obv. Nate tapped Conor out in the first fight.

The rematch was close, I agree. I thought Conor clearly won 1,2 and 4 and was going to win the 5th if it wasn't for the takedown in the last 10 secs. Anyway my point is Nate took serious damage in that fight and turned into a panic wrestler (all his td were stuffed except the one I just mentioned) didn't land any good clean punches and got KD multiple times.

Conor weighs more than GGG and Canelo yet punches at abt 135lb level.

Any one of these shots would ice him.

Man, both those guys have insane chins.

15 seconds into that clip, Canelo gets hit with a hard counter right hook behind the ear and shook it off. A lot of other guys would have done after that shot.

McGregor could barely land a decent punch. He can't box. Do you know what percentage of his punches Conor landed in the second round? 19%. Do you know what percentage Floyd landed? 50%. That's the difference in skill.

Fact: The only rounds Conor outlanded Floyd were the first 3. Was he already gassed by the 4th? Not much of a fighter, if you ask me.

Fact: Floyd landed more power punches in every single round except the first two. Was Conor already gassed by the 3rd round? Not much of a fighter, if you ask me.

Fact: Floyd landed more punches throwing much less.

Fact: Conor barely landed anything hard and clean. Most punches landed on the arms and gloves. Most of those who landed, Floyd rolled with them. That's why it is so difficult to find pictures of Conor connecting hard with anything.

Fact: Conor threw more punches in round 1 than Floyd in the first 3 rounds, which just comes to show us Floyd wasn't even trying to do much. Still landed at a much higher rate, which displays much superior skill.

Fact: Conor panic wrestled several times. He wanted no part of it.

Fact: Conor broke all sorts of rules, landed multiple illegal shots to very dangerous areas and still couldn't hurt or tire Floyd. Also, Floyd asked the ref to not take points away from Conor.

Fact: Conor had youth, size and physical prime on his side and still got stopped by the worst version of a guy known for not stopping his opponents, that hadn't trained for 2 years. Just let that sink in. The worst possible version of a guy with serious hand problems made Conor panic wrestle.
Goes to show how far boxing is from actual fighting

He purposefully didn't throw "any" punches because when he did, he got countered hard. He saw that he was no match for a fresh Conor McGregor and had to wait for him to gas out. The brightest candles burn the fastest.
LOOOOOOOOOL

God in my perfect world I would love to watch Conor fight Daniel Jacobs. That would be fucking hilarious. Nothing sweeter than that arrogant, delusional, completely overrated retard getting put to sleep in less than 2 rounds.

LMFAO @ all the retards who picked Conor to win.

Canelo would kill Conor.....Literally.

Conor weighs more than GGG and Canelo yet punches at abt 135lb level.

Any one of these shots would ice him.

He doesn't just punch at 135lb level, he punches like a feather fisted 135 pounder, like Paulie. There are lightweights that hit significantly harder than Conor. Although they now fight at 140, Mikey Garcia and Crawford are career 135 pounders, and they both hit harder than Conor "Pillow Fists" McGregory.

Fuck, Gervonta Davis is a 5'5 130 pounder, and I have no doubt he hits significantly harder than Conor "Pillow Fists" McGregory.

LOOOOOOOOOL

God in my perfect world I would love to watch Conor fight Daniel Jacobs. That would be fucking hilarious. Nothing sweeter than that arrogant, delusional, completely overrated retard getting put to sleep in less than 2 rounds.
Why do you think Daniel Jacobs is an arrogant, delusional, overrated retard?

Garbrandts better at all of the above mentioned than conor is.
Goof.
Silvas better at foot movement than conor and hes 3 classes above him.
Let's see Garbrandt fight Loma then. Will he last 10?

What say u?

Bro, u see Silva vs a bum at Wild Card? He got humiliated. Give Silva RJJ - he ain't 1/4 what May is now. I say Silva gets KO'd in 6.

What say u?

Conor won 3-6 rounds against TBE. No one else's in MMA can do that. I'm being impartial here but facts are facts.

Let's see Garbrandt fight Loma then. Will he last 10?

What say u?

Bro, u see Silva vs a bum at Wild Card? He got humiliated. Give Silva RJJ - he ain't 1/4 what May is now. I say Silva gets KO'd in 6.

What say u?

Conor won 3-6 rounds against TBE. No one else's in MMA can do that. I'm being impartial here but facts are facts.
I doubt it but loma is not a 40 year old brittle fisted malteser with eyeballs.
Conor was huge compared to mayweather and he got his shit pushed in.

Back