Conor on Canelo's failure: 'Maybe he needs to get some feet underneath him'

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Still did better than these guys.

Bwahahahahahaha conor desperately seeking another payday where he gets his ass sparked again. Greener pastures, much moreso than the shit pay he was getting with uncle dana.

But who the fuck would pay to watch canelo sleep the irish manlet? Its kind of a hard sell, eh? Unless people want to pay to see conor get slept into full blown cte unconciousness
I would pay 100 bucks no fuckin problem

You can see it in all of his highlights. Wins and losses. The biggest problem with boxing (And yes, Conor should lose 99% of the time according to conventional logic), is that they are so elitist that their sport has literally stagnated since the 70's. Unlike every other sport there has been no evolution.

Why? Because they are so hostile to outside voices. That's why their sport is going to shit. When someone challenges the norm a sport evolves. MMA has been evolving rapidly. Boxers are still doing the same thing they've been doing for decades. All Floyd's opponents do more or less the same thing with the same patterns and the same predictable movements.

At the end of the day though, Conor does certain things better than boxers, and there's certain unknowns that he will bring to a sport, long overdue for some outside influence. He's fought for years with 4 ounce gloves, relying on reflexes, not glove to evade strikes, he doesn't swarm a cornered opponent, he stays at range (which virtually no boxer does), he trains more like a power athlete rather than a 5k runner (Most boxers to this day are still doing 10 mile runs for cardio).

Even though it probably won't happen, the best result for boxing would be for Conor to flatline Floyd. It'd force their sport to pull their heads out of their asses and actually evolve their craft.

And the great lordmayor has been unheard of since August 26th. So wanted to talk with him after his boy got the snot knocked out of him, but alas, he has robbed me of that pleasure. I only hope he is well and didn't do something stupid.......

And the great lordmayor has been unheard of since August 26th. So wanted to talk with him after his boy got the snot knocked out of him, but alas, he has robbed me of that pleasure. I only hope he is well and didn't do something stupid.......

a lot of these morons are gone. It's amazing people like that natediazismylife guy or whatever are still around. But, they're still so caught up in blowing Conor that I guess it hasn't stopped yet for them.

I am really hoping that Conor is paying them some of those big bucks he earned, because, if not, I don't understand.

Almost every style within MMA has been around as long as boxing, and by pairing them together, they are making new strides into those individual disciplines.

Putting aside the fact that kickboxing is a very niche sport in comparison to boxing, MMA fighters have still come in and beat the best in their sport.

Many would consider MMA more niche than kickboxing, many would acknowledge that kick boxers train to kickbox everyday, whereas an MMA fighter might do it far less, and yet MMA fighters have beaten the very best at kickboxing.

There is alot of legitimacy to the idea that MMA has alot of crossover benefits to other stand-up sports. There is also at least on a hypothetical level, the idea that MMA fighters might be doing certain things better than boxers. I.E: Fighting with 4 ounce gloves, distance control, weight cutting, power development etc etc.

which mma fighters have beaten the best at kickboxing? Sapp vs Hoost, what other examples you got?

a lot of these morons are gone. It's amazing people like that natediazismylife guy or whatever are still around. But, they're still so caught up in blowing Conor that I guess it hasn't stopped yet for them.

I am really hoping that Conor is paying them some of those big bucks he earned, because, if not, I don't understand.
I Tend To Not Take Those Guys Serious , A Pathetic Bunch Really

Movement floyd has never seen before
It will change boxing as we know it
I heard that the boxing community feels that Conor is clearly in the wrong sport and should come teach boxing to young up and comers because he's so obviously gifted

I heard that the boxing community feels that Conor is clearly in the wrong sport and should come teach boxing to young up and comers because he's so obviously gifted
Hahaha maybe in Ireland

Destroyed?
Sure McGregor dropped Diaz 3 times, but your boy turned into a track athlete once he started gassing.
It was a close fight but Nate took some serious damage in that fight. He didn't land any clean shot and he gassed as well after the third round.

Lmfao....the fuck that boy write? That was some seriously delusional shyte. It's like musings of a retard who saw a boxing match once and thinks he's figured it all out

No he didnt, look at the video about floyds chin on youtube, mcconnah never landed thudding shots like those guys did. Conor never got the counterpunch treatment from floyd that those guys got. Floyd just plodded forward like a diaz and made conor wilt.

Almost every style within MMA has been around as long as boxing, and by pairing them together, they are making new strides into those individual disciplines.

Putting aside the fact that kickboxing is a very niche sport in comparison to boxing, MMA fighters have still come in and beat the best in their sport.

Many would consider MMA more niche than kickboxing, many would acknowledge that kick boxers train to kickbox everyday, whereas an MMA fighter might do it far less, and yet MMA fighters have beaten the very best at kickboxing.

There is alot of legitimacy to the idea that MMA has alot of crossover benefits to other stand-up sports. There is also at least on a hypothetical level, the idea that MMA fighters might be doing certain things better than boxers. I.E: Fighting with 4 ounce gloves, distance control, weight cutting, power development etc etc.
Every style is as ancient as boxing but no theyre not as cultivated hence a simple sprawl and brawler can rise to the top of mma in a year.

Lol, ur such a hater. Conor's lateral mvmnt, ability to cut the cage and use angles is leagues above anything we have seen in MMA. The best boxer that has competed in MMA was Jeremy Wiliams and Conor MMA boxing makes Wiiams' look like kindergarten. We have no clue how well it will transition to boxing but to say he has no lateral movement s clown car central.
Garbrandts better at all of the above mentioned than conor is.
Goof.
Silvas better at foot movement than conor and hes 3 classes above him.

No, he really didn't. He got walked down and stopped like a harmless, featherfisted bum by a small, retired, defensive fighter. He landed one significant punch on Floyd the whole fight, and even that barely got his attention.

Back