Conor McGregors best conference moments

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
UFC dropping this hodgepodge just prior to Thursdays presser, of some of McGs notable moments up on the stage.

Say what you will about Conor, but he certainly keeps sh*t interesting. No one can ever call him boring. haha

Hopefully he goes hog-wild at this next presser.

I want to see Zen Conor. Just like before the Aldo fight.

They left out my favorite moment from a press conference

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

Conor knows his shtick and believes in it. That's for sure.

Khabib is underrated at it too and funny as fuck sometimes. His 205 post fight interview was gold.

They left out my favorite moment from a press conference

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

I know a lot of haters like to shit on Conor for this gif, but its actually a really beautiful thing. The guy sees that he lost, has trouble accepting it, and then nods because he knows he got fucked up. He was so motivated for the second fight and it was an awesome rivalry.

I always feel like hes tweeking at these things

Jeremy Stephens is doomed to relive that moment from now until eternity.

McGregor has charm, moxie, zeal, charisma, a fire in his belly and all the right stuff

dude's gonna sound forced this time, like in the Mayweather pressers

It's sad the Jeremy Stephens will always be remember as the 'who the fook is that guy'? Good fighter, tough guy, but opened his mouth at the wrong time.

We need more water bottles. Smart water. Fiji. Dasani. Pepsi Clear. All that shit better be stockpiled and readily available

If some unsuspecting slob in the audience doesnt take fastball to the dome, Imma be very disappointed

Last edited:
Love him or hate him, no one has ever created this much noise in MMA as he has.

"Crackhead ese" always gets me.

Jermemy Stephens "Who da fook? is a good one too.

conor.gif

Dana: Conor, Conor, dont throw those fuckin cans......Conor, Conor

Last edited:
I know a lot of haters like to shit on Conor for this gif, but its actually a really beautiful thing. The guy sees that he lost, has trouble accepting it, and then nods because he knows he got fucked up. He was so motivated for the second fight and it was an awesome rivalry.
Yea I didn't take anything negative away from that gif. To me the reaction played out as "What did you say? Huh? Behind me?" -turns around- "Oh, okay. Awkward."
That's pretty much it. People like to read more into things than are actually there though because it we look for validation of the narrative we already believe.

The most interesting thing about the Nate loss that people don't really talk about much anymore is how well Conor handled it. He owned it and acknowledged it and then started training for an immediate rematch. That's how a boss handles a loss.

As much as I don’t like the way he is gifted things, you have to admit he is entertaining at the minimum.

You know the UFC picked up the bill for his bottle throwing temper tantrum so he’ll prob do the same.

Back