Conor McGregors best conference moments

conor.gif

Dana: Conor, Conor, dont throw those fuckin cans......Conor, Conor

Thank you for posting this. I totally forgot how stupid Jake Shields looks throwing that bottle lol! Fucking classic. And I like Shields, don’t get me wrong.

Thank you for posting this. I totally forgot how stupid Jake Shields looks throwing that bottle lol! Fucking classic. And I like Shields, don’t get me wrong.
He threw a cup of coffee. When I met him in New York I told him not to throw coffee on me.

Conor knows his shtick and believes in it. That's for sure.

Khabib is underrated at it too and funny as fuck sometimes. His 205 post fight interview was gold.

The khabib/tony conference call might just be my favorite out of the cage moment in this sport.

UFC dropping this hodgepodge just prior to Thursdays presser, of some of McGs notable moments up on the stage.

Say what you will about Conor, but he certainly keeps sh*t interesting. No one can ever call him boring. haha

Hopefully he goes hog-wild at this next presser.

I have this feeling he's going to be very reserved and calm...just a hunch...I think it's going to be a somewhat boring press conference...

People keep saying ufc and dana are failing to promote this fight, but it seems they have forgotten that the main man who makes mcgregor fights sell is himself at the podium.

And what helps make most of those moments so good is the crowd reaction. The crowd cheering just goad Conor on and he goes on a roll. I just don't see it being the same without the crowd. Sure he's done pressers without a crowd before, but they're not the same. I expect this presser to be middle of the road type stuff (middle of the road for McG pressers, not for all pressers).

I agree...I think it's going to be a very tame by the book press conference...hopefully there will be some fun..

I find it funny that even Conor's press conferences have promos lol

Shields throws like Mariah Carey. Its a wonder he didnt end up with the beverage on himself.

Conor knows his shtick and believes in it. That's for sure.

Khabib is underrated at it too and funny as fuck sometimes. His 205 post fight interview was gold.
Yeah, Khabib is a funny guy.

I don't hate Conor whatsoever but to be honest the only thing I thought was funny was when he took Aldo's belt

Back