Conor McGregor Vs LW top 10 today

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
2- Tony Ferguson (Tony takes this based on cardio, pressure, recovery, chin. He will survive the early rounds and outwork Conor.)
3- Dustin Poirier (Conor KOs him again.)
4- Eddie Alvarez (Conor makes him look foolish again.)
5- Kevin Lee (Conor has a chance early to catch Lee and put him to sleep. If not Lee wrestles him to a UD or late sub.)
6- Justin Gaethje (Conor would pick him apart on the feet.)
7- Edson Barboza (Barboza could piece him up with kicks but it stays standing the entire fight Conor has a chance.)
8- Anthony Pettis (Is Showtime showing up?)
9- Al Iaquinta (Al shows him a brochure about a great home on Long Island and then knocks Conor out cold.)
10- Nate D (Depends if Nate takes his vitamins and grows 3X his normal size.)

Conor beats every LW except Tony & Khabib.

Those 2 fights are toss ups.
Khabib 50/50
Tony has edge 60/40 (more durable everywhere)

2- Tony Ferguson - Ferg via omoplata
3- Dustin Poirier - Conor via TKO
4- Eddie Alvarez - Conor via TKO
5- Kevin Lee - Conor via KO
6- Justin Gaethje - Conor via KO
7- Edson Barboza - Conor via decision
8- Anthony Pettis - Conor via TKO
9- Al Iaquinta - Conor via TKO
10- Nate Diaz - Conor via split

If i had Tony winning this is a very good list.

He beats
Alvarez
Pettis
Maybe Al and Dustin
Thats about it
He already lost to the guy at the bottom of that list. Dustin boxing has become very crisp over the years so i dont even think he wins that again.
I also think he shuts tony lights out ez. The guy eats too much shots and rely on his chin too much

Tony and Nate would beat him.

That's it, he'd finish everyone else.

You don't know if Conor would beat Al Iaquinta? smh.
People also picking Lee/Barboza to beat Conor too etc

Conor haters are just straight up delusional

On sherdog Conor losses to every one in the top 10

Conor haters on sherdog are just a meme at this point

Don't ever expect any actual reasonable or intelligent discussion

It's all just shitty opinions dictated by hate

"Conor will lose" (no matter who it is)

The ONLY LW who would even be there with Conor in the vegas odds Is Tony...and most reasonable people would still pick Conor over Tony

Conor will never get his due credit for just how next level he truly is

The ONLY LW who would even be there with Conor in the vegas odds Is Tony...and most reasonable people would still pick Conor over Tony

To have this much dedication to defend Conor on every single thread against every single poster that thinks different than you... You must be next level retarded.

So how would he fair against each one of these fighters, except Khabib because we'll get to know about this one soon :

2- Tony Ferguson
3- Dustin Poirier
4- Eddie Alvarez
5- Kevin Lee
6- Justin Gaethje
7- Edson Barboza
8- Anthony Pettis
9- Al Iaquinta
10- Nate Diaz

I have him winning against Poirier, Alvarez, Gaethje, Pettis, Diaz; losing against Lee; and I can't tell for Tony, Al and Edson, it could go both ways for these three. I slightly favor Tony and his unpredictable style tho.

What do you think ?

2. Coin toss. He could catch Tony being sloppy or he could get walked down Diaz style. Panic wrestling is a death sentence here.

3. Already starched him. Would be more competitive this time but I don't see what he has for Conor.

4. NEXT!

5. Very dangerous fight for both. Like the Khabib fight but Kevin is a little more dangerous on the feet, but not enough. I think he wrestle fucks him and probably subs him.

6. Conor should knock him out. Gaethje COULD try to walk him down, kick his legs a little and slow Conor down but with his poor defense, he'd be KO'd before the 6th leg kick. Within 7 minutes.

7. Conor pressures him and lays hands on him. 1st or 2nd round TKO maybe. He'll a few kicks that'll earn his respect. Never sleep on Barboza, he's always dangerous till the fight's completed.

8. Same as Barboza but less dangerous. (Pettis)

9. Like the 3rd round with Khabib but with a world class striker. Iaquinta will have a wrestling threat but I don't see him doing much with the takedowns and he won't get that many before being TKO'd.

10. Same as the second fight. With Better set ups on the leg kicks, Conor should win by another decision with Nate struggling to move and push the action.
Or Conor gasses again and gets finished again. If Nate's chin is declines, its not a contest coz his check kept it competitve in both fights.

So how would he fair against each one of these fighters, except Khabib because we'll get to know about this one soon :

2- Tony Ferguson
3- Dustin Poirier
4- Eddie Alvarez
5- Kevin Lee
6- Justin Gaethje
7- Edson Barboza
8- Anthony Pettis
9- Al Iaquinta
10- Nate Diaz

I have him winning against Poirier, Alvarez, Gaethje, Pettis, Diaz; losing against Lee; and I can't tell for Tony, Al and Edson, it could go both ways for these three. I slightly favor Tony and his unpredictable style tho.

What do you think ?

2- Tony Ferguson ( 70% chance of losing)
3- Dustin Poirier ( 80% of winning )
4- Eddie Alvarez. ( 50%) would b facing the real eddie this time
5- Kevin Lee ( 65% of winning)
6- Justin Gaethje (90% of winning)
7- Edson Barboza ( 65% of winning) would have to win early
8- Anthony Pettis ( 50%) toss up
9- Al Iaquinta . ( 60 % ) of lossing
10- Nate Diaz. ( 80% ) of losing

I'm not a fan of his antics but he has great fight skills..I felt percentgaes would be the best way to stay objective ...

2- Tony Ferguson (Tony takes this based on cardio, pressure, recovery, chin. He will survive the early rounds and outwork Conor.)
3- Dustin Poirier (Conor KOs him again.)
4- Eddie Alvarez (Conor makes him look foolish again.)
5- Kevin Lee (Conor has a chance early to catch Lee and put him to sleep. If not Lee wrestles him to a UD or late sub.)
6- Justin Gaethje (Conor would pick him apart on the feet.)
7- Edson Barboza (Barboza could piece him up with kicks but it stays standing the entire fight Conor has a chance.)
8- Anthony Pettis (Is Showtime showing up?)
9- Al Iaquinta (Al shows him a brochure about a great home on Long Island and then knocks Conor out cold.)
10- Nate D (Depends if Nate takes his vitamins and grows 3X his normal size.)

Lmao Al KO's Conor? It doesn't matter which Pettis shows up. Conor via murder. Conor is better than Barboza but its an exciting fight.

You're the one who's the meme at this point.

Connor's "next level greatness" got him beat by Nate Diaz and he barely scraped by in a rematch against him.

If he wants to prove next level greatness to the level of someone like Jon Jones, it's time for him to beat his step up in competition via beating Khabib.

I think Conor loses to half and scraps the other half.

Conor is overrated , always has been.

Too bad we’ll never see Conor fight in his real weight class and move up the ranks.

Edson gets pieced up by every good boxer he faces yet people continously pick him over Conor. How the fuck does this happen?

To have this much dedication to defend Conor on every single thread against every single poster that thinks different than you... You must be next level retarded.
If you think Barboza beats Conor YOU ARE THE retard

Better yet, anyone who thinks Till or Woodley is a better striker then Conor, IS THE REAL retard ; ) cough cough cough: )

Last edited:

2- Tony Ferguson
3- Dustin Poirier
4- Eddie Alvarez
5- Kevin Lee
6- Justin Gaethje
7- Edson Barboza
8- Anthony Pettis
9- Al Iaquinta
10- Nate Diaz

What do you think ?
Don't even like guy as a person but if I'm being honest AT 155 its khabib and Conor rule the roost and my opinion that we'll see the current 2 best 155ers and we'll see what happens when dust clears

Back