Conor McGregor Vs LW top 10 today

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

So how would he fair against each one of these fighters, except Khabib because we'll get to know about this one soon :

2- Tony Ferguson
3- Dustin Poirier
4- Eddie Alvarez
5- Kevin Lee
6- Justin Gaethje
7- Edson Barboza
8- Anthony Pettis
9- Al Iaquinta
10- Nate Diaz

I have him winning against Poirier, Alvarez, Gaethje, Pettis, Diaz; losing against Lee; and I can't tell for Tony, Al and Edson, it could go both ways for these three. I slightly favor Tony and his unpredictable style tho.

What do you think ?

Gets beat by Tony. It's a 50/50 against Kevin and Gaethje. He beats everyone else.

Tony and Kevin are toss ups, smokes everybody else.

Honestly I think he beats them all except for Khabib and Lee

He has fought two of them. Beat them both more than convincingly. Nate doesn't count, as that was at 170.

None of the guys mentioned presents a serious problem for him. So based on facts, which consists of what we already know about Conor and the mentioned opponents, he beats them all.

Conor caskets them all stiff. Head clean off! 0D871D5A-11E5-426D-A576-25B4D50B6676.gif

2- Tony Ferguson - Ferg via omoplata
3- Dustin Poirier - Conor via TKO
4- Eddie Alvarez - Conor via TKO
5- Kevin Lee - Conor via KO
6- Justin Gaethje - Conor via KO
7- Edson Barboza - Conor via decision
8- Anthony Pettis - Conor via TKO
9- Al Iaquinta - Conor via TKO
10- Nate Diaz - Conor via split

So how would he fair against each one of these fighters, except Khabib because we'll get to know about this one soon :

2- Tony Ferguson
3- Dustin Poirier
4- Eddie Alvarez
5- Kevin Lee
6- Justin Gaethje
7- Edson Barboza
8- Anthony Pettis
9- Al Iaquinta
10- Nate Diaz

I have him winning against Poirier, Alvarez, Gaethje, Pettis, Diaz; losing against Lee; and I can't tell for Tony, Al and Edson, it could go both ways for these three. I slightly favor Tony and his unpredictable style tho.

What do you think ?
I think Ferguson takes it to deep waters and beats him, but not confident
I think he KO's Poirier, but wouldn't count Poirier out
Eddie Alvarez - we have seen
Lee would take him down and submit or gnp him I think, but not confident
He KO's Gaethje
He Ko's Barboza
He Ko's Pettis
Al - Conor by KO
Nate - can go either way

I didn't realise I was to be honest ?

I do think he's legit as fuck though

Decent wrestling and is big for the division but has a suspect chin which I doubt Conor would have trouble finding.

For me Ferguson is the only one that is close and I'd favor Conor in that too.

I think Lee/Khabib are his worst matchups, and Barboza/Gaethje could potentially shut him down with leg kicks if they stuck to a gameplan.

Pettis might be his easiest fight. Ferg's unpredictability might give him problems

Another McVirgin added to the ignore list. Goodbye.

I'd say he beats all of them but could lose against Kevin Lee and Khabib

He has fought two of them. Beat them both more than convincingly. Nate doesn't count, as that was at 170.

None of the guys mentioned presents a serious problem for him. So based on facts, which consists of what we already know about Conor and the mentioned opponents, he beats them all.

If you dismiss the Diaz fights, you must also dismiss the Poirier fight, too.

As this is a game of assumptions, I'll assume that McGregor's cardio is worse today than a year or two ago, and that he has not developed as continuously / quickly as some of the other fighters. So – he'd lose to Tony, Edson, Lee, Gaethje and perhaps Al. I'd take him against the rest (ex. Diaz).

Gets beat by Tony. It's a 50/50 against Kevin and Gaethje. He beats everyone else.
Nah Conor would sleep Gaethje first round

Conor beats everyone except Khabib and Lee. Ferguson is close, leaning towards Tony though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back