Conor McGregor - UFC 189 Reimagined

ufc 223 re-imagined

mcgregor.png
Fighting a bus, what a legend.

That video was amazing and well put together. Great editing, perfect length.

I don't see how anyone can disagree, but I'm sure most people posting dumb shit didn't even watch it.
Why would someone watch or read the OP ? it's all about half reading the title and then trying to answer something funny first, to get likes..

I'd say it's actually good for everyone that you aren't a ref.
Honestly (I have No bias either way)- how'd you score fight.
I had it 2-2 with the second round ( I think it was the second-being 10-10)

It really is amazing how quickly Conor went from having great cardio (vs Holloway and before), to gassing in a few rounds in almost every fight
I’ve been saying this plus his movement isn’t the same , check ufc 178 or vs brandio or brimage. I think he’s hurt

Was a Conor supporter back then-- He's absolutely useless to me now (not that he cares)

....and just for record, he was thoroughly embarrassed by fellow lightweight at 170 and after scoring 2nd fight several times- I have that fight as a dead draw.
If you agree with me, then that makes Conor 0-1-1 vs. a fringe top 10-12 155er.
I hope this guys karma concludes in him being the ultimate cautionary tale of MMA LORE
Last sentence -- you're actually rooting for Conor to fail? Wouldn't you prefer a happy ending? It's rare in combat sports.

Perhaps you're what's wrong with society, not him? Like you said, Conor doesn't care about you. If he knew who you were, he'd probably not think much of you. But I'm sure he'd rather you find a way to improve than to become a cautionary tale. Isn't his attitude superior to yours?

Last sentence -- you're actually rooting for Conor to fail? Wouldn't you prefer a happy ending? It's rare in combat sports.

Perhaps you're what's wrong with society, not him? Like you said, Conor doesn't care about you. If he knew who you were, he'd probably not think much of you. But I'm sure he'd rather you find a way to improve than to become a cautionary tale. Isn't his attitude superior to yours?
Lol- no.
I now how to carry myself as a grown ass man with a wife and 2 little bits.I used to support Conor.I now see a tiny man who has no clue on how to carry himself....and he just had a baby for fucks sake.No respect and the lack of character is not a good combination.
Man can change so I won't consider him a lost cause.
Btw, your verbiage makes no sense

Honestly (I have No bias either way)- how'd you score fight.
I had it 2-2 with the second round ( I think it was the second-being 10-10)

If you scored the second round even... I honestly don't know what the hell to say to that. There's just no fucking way.

In any case, this fight was a clear 48-47 with rounds 1,2, and 4 going to Conor. I've never understood the controversy surrounding this fight at all.

If you scored the second round even... I honestly don't know what the hell to say to that. There's just no fucking way.

In any case, this fight was a clear 48-47 with rounds 1,2, and 4 going to Conor. I've never understood the controversy surrounding this fight at all.
I said wasn't sure if it was second (it was one of those middle rounds- I think it was second- haven't watched in awhile)
I remember (no bias) after watching there was a 10-10 round....thats my opinion - deal with it.
Youre entitled to yours
" I dont know what to tell you.....i really don't understand how.....blah, blah..."

I continue to love this place

Was a Conor supporter back then-- He's absolutely useless to me now (not that he cares)

....and just for record, he was thoroughly embarrassed by fellow lightweight at 170 and after scoring 2nd fight several times- I have that fight as a dead draw.
If you agree with me, then that makes Conor 0-1-1 vs. a fringe top 10-12 155er.
I hope this guys karma concludes in him being the ultimate cautionary tale of MMA LORE
I hope he keeps winning

Lol- no.
I now how to carry myself as a grown ass man with a wife and 2 little bits.I used to support Conor.I now see a tiny man who has no clue on how to carry himself....and he just had a baby for fucks sake.No respect and the lack of character is not a good combination.
Man can change so I won't consider him a lost cause.
Btw, your verbiage makes no sense

You are surely entitled to your opinion about the man and his behaviour, but you wrote "man can change so I won't consider him a lost cause," which doesn't fully address the question of wanting to see him fail. I think the point of the post you responded to was this: which do you consider to be a superior attitude (A) hoping a man whose behaviour you judge poor does not change (for your sake) or (B) hoping a man whose behaviour you judge poor does change and he finds better ways to conduct himself (for his sake) ?

The Conor haters are just like a septic tank of obsessed hate.

I said wasn't sure if it was second (it was one of those middle rounds- I think it was second- haven't watched in awhile)
I remember (no bias) after watching there was a 10-10 round....thats my opinion - deal with it.
Youre entitled to yours
" I dont know what to tell you.....i really don't understand how.....blah, blah..."

I continue to love this place

If you did in fact think it was the second that was even or even 10-9 Nate you wouldn't be alone, which has always made zero sense to me. Conor lit Nate up for 4 minutes, knocked Nate down twice, carved his face up, then got tired and Nate walked forward pointing and pushed Conor against the face. Nate landed sweet fuck all and got his ass kicked in Round 2. Round 3 was unquestionably Nate's round. Round 4 is the round that a lot of people trip on, but I can't see why. Conor landed huge leg kicks on a gassed Nate with occasional flurries while absorbing what Nate threw back with no issue. Nate tried for some shitty take downs that got nowhere. He lost this round, though it was the closest thing to an even round in this fight. I suspect this is the round you scored 10-10. I just don't see it.

Carry on.

If Conor had elite top tier cardio man he would’ve been even more amazing.

What makes you not a fan of his? His fighting? That would seem the only reason to be/not be a fan of a cage fighter. If I was his parent or his girlfriend, I would be pissed and not a fan, but seeing as I am a combat sports fight consumer, all I care about is his product offered in the ring, which has been 5 star utd.

weird post

if all you enjoy is seeing him in the cage, you'd stop being a fan because he stopped going in the cage

at this point, if you're still a fan of him you're a fan of him because of all the tmz shit that follows him.

which makes you a diva bitch boy

Back