Conor McGregor should fight Tyron Woodley and get that third belt!

I think now that GSP is fighting at 155, Conor is going to wait and fight the GSP-Diaz winner.

Just so he can be stripped again? No wait, again and again .... and again.

Hate to break it to you but Conor doesn’t have any belts.

Stripped Bless

Fact remains, Conor can't fight beyond second round.
Fact remains, Woodley can.

Say that WOodley knows how to use his energy efficiently for all I care, it just explains the reason, but the fact remains unchanged.
Conor can't handle 5 rounds. Woodley can.

If Conor was in as inactive fights Woodley is he'd absolutely be able to go 5 rounds like Woodley.

If Conor was in as inactive fights Woodley is he'd absolutely be able to go 5 rounds like Woodley.
but he wasn't.
And being "active" does not translate in winning fights as we saw clearly against DIaz.

So all you could prove is Conor's low fighting IQ... besides shitty cardio.

HAHAHAHAHAHA No. Woodley crushes him.

WW belt belongs to Conor.

I think he can beat Woodley. Woodley has weak cardio, so he is not be able to keep McGregor on the ground in whole fight. McGregor has better striking. Woodley has KO power, but Conor is better - fantastic counter striker.

This is better fight for Conor than Khabib and he can make a history ONE GUY - THREE BELTS!!!

And maybe they will fight. Look at that bad blood

typical mcgregor nuthugger. nothing with honor and glory with defending any belt.. just fake your way up.

LOL
Merciless

I think he uttered 'it's just business' when Woodley walked past him.

A lot of fucktardery in this thread, courtesy of the usual Conor knob slobbers.

If Woodley lands an overhand like Khabib did, Conor will be dropped worse than Bisping vs. Hendo.

Back