Conor McGregor should fight Tyron Woodley and get that third belt!

Woodley should be able to win that fight but Conor could also pull it off.

7A7e22V.gif

Yeah and he keep him there only half round. He didnt have energy to kept him on the ground in the next rounds. Woodley has worse cardio than Mendes.
Woodley is way bigger than Mendes.
Conor does not get up

If Conor thought he had a chance against Woodley they would have fought by now.

Before the Nate fight Conor thought he had a chance at the WW belt, he hasn't mentioned the 170 belt since the Nate fights, his only chance of winning the belt at 170 would be RDA.
RDA would ruin Conor.

RDA would ruin Conor.
Eh, I like RDA but I'm not too sure.

If he came in with the right gameplan and pulled it off to a tee maybe but Conor's striking style is pretty much designed to pick apart RDA's style.

Anything can happen though.

WW belt belongs to Conor.

I think he can beat Woodley. Woodley has weak cardio, so he is not be able to keep McGregor on the ground in whole fight. McGregor has better striking. Woodley has KO power, but Conor is better - fantastic counter striker.

This is better fight for Conor than Khabib and he can make a history ONE GUY - THREE BELTS!!!

And maybe they will fight. Look at that bad blood

pxx8_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I think he can beat Woodley. Woodley has weak cardio, so he is not be able to keep McGregor on the ground in whole fight. McGregor has better striking. Woodley has KO power, but Conor is better - fantastic counter striker.

This is better fight for Conor than Khabib and he can make a history ONE GUY - THREE BELTS!!!

So far it’s one guy no belts lol

Yeah and he keep him there only half round. He didnt have energy to kept him on the ground in the next rounds. Woodley has worse cardio than Mendes.

I seem to remember him keeping Conor down for part of the first, and a lot of the second. Memory is hazy. Either way, it's safe to say someone of Woodleys size would be able to finish the fight from that position with relative ease.

Lol Woodley would slam Connie so hard his tattoos would transfer from his chest to Woodleys.

Lol this have to be a troll account.

So Much Stupid At Once.jpg

Back