Conor Mcgregor posts cryptic message on Instagram. Confirmed: Started fight camp for Mayweather

I started rehearsing my wedding vows for my upcoming wedding with Kate Beckinsale.

Imagine if Floyd just declines the fight now and it turns out he was only trolling. How pathetic would Conor and UFC look? I'm thinking that's exactly what might happen

3Fbe7eS.jpg

"Day 1"

Conor Mcgregor has started fight camp for Floyd Mayweather

Yes, by getting ready to enter an octagon cage from the looks of it.

Imagine if Floyd just declines the fight now and it turns out he was only trolling. How pathetic would Conor and UFC look? I'm thinking that's exactly what might happen

nobody ever looks back at the vast catalogue of lame shit conor has come out with, they just focus on the latest stream of unsubstantiated garbage. when was the last time you saw a discussion about how conor claims he is neck and neck with dana in the ufc? and yet conor gets pulled off of cards for fucking around and dana has about 10 times his fortune

its fun to look back at old conor interviews where he is ranting about his blueberries as if he has never had any before, and talking about how he is going to open up a chain of restaurants in ireland, meanwhile he's doing an advert for the crisps company that "runs the whole fooken game" of crisps in ireland

the guy has always been full of shit, but fools still be mesmerised

Is it just me or has he taken on some facial characteristics of both Uriah Faber and Chad Mendes? Is he possibly trying to confuse Mayweather's range by appearing shorter than he is?

looks a lot like kenny florian to me. thats some inception level shit, ripping off the guy whose famous for ripping other guys off

Man, I can't make heads or tails of what that message could possibly mean.

UFC is doing it for no less than 200m (which is about what 4 of his WME fights would make them) Would you? You must assume he walks no matter what he says.

Not a fucking chance... would love to know where you pulled those numbers out from. Mayweather/Pacquaio split a $300m purse 180/120, I think you are seriously overestimating the UFC's bargaining power and Floyd's generosity.

remember 2 weeks ago when Kavanagh said they've already started training for the bout assuming it would happen? You people are getting worked

Conor should have started his camp about 15yrs. ago. Floyd is gonna decision the fuck out of him.

So Conor fans now will have to rely on cryptic messages via tweeter/instagram to get a kind of, sort of, maybe but not really kind of timeline for his next fight, maybe?

I don't know how you all have such love for a blatant fraud fighter...

Oh yes very cryptic indeed, so cryptic that I can't see nothing

Conor should have started his camp about 15yrs. ago. Floyd is gonna decision the fuck out of him.

And all Conor will have to show for it is tens of millions of dollars lmfao. What a sucker amirite?!

Day 1 training for whatever fight is next. Thats all that means.

{<huh}

UFC+202+Open+Workouts+nnR6ryrNLfxx.jpg

You are retarded

You are an imbecile for posting this image. Look at his stomach and belly in this pic and compare it to the one in the OP.

Don't embarrass yourself more like an autistic kid in front of everyone, you moron :D I might feel pity for you hahaha :D

I love how they claim (and media picked on it) to have signed shit for the fight and its "just Floyd left to sign", like if they were 50% there....Floyd is 100% of the negotiations, he can start how many camps he wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back