Conor Mcgregor posts cryptic message on Instagram. Confirmed: Started fight camp for Mayweather

3Fbe7eS.jpg

"Day 1"

Conor Mcgregor has started fight camp for Floyd Mayweather

I think him trying to learn 20 years of boxing experience in this short amount of time is just hilarious it really is. Floyd is going to take this fool to school. Floyd will put so much footwork on him he will swear that ring is the size of the grid iron. Boxers have crazy fucking endurance they can swing all night long but mark my words by the 6th round Conor will not be able to pick up his arms and if he does they won't be effective. This shit is going to be comical actually

Last edited:
If that looks 180 to you. You 100 percent weigh 130 pounds.

Are you an idiot? He looked lean as fuck in WW Diaz fights. He doesn't look lean at all here. He's probably way over 180 here.

Where have you been? He confirmed months ago he was training for Floyd.

Lol can't wait for all these brave "confident" Colin fans post real bet slips come fight night. I'll hear crickets.

Are you an idiot? He looked lean as fuck in WW Diaz fights. He doesn't look lean at all here. He's probably way over 180 here.

To be fair I have seen him enjoying himself. Visiting heinz beans and ice cream shops and dessert shops and McDonald's. Always judge a man's diet by the state of his wife. Dee has put on some serious weight

Conor the queen of instagram

A
As somebody who suffers from that exact condition, you are spot on.

what condition is it, have his pecs become super short?

i cant let stuff like that slip when i see it, i have really short traps and ive been doing daily physio like a demon for years. its fucking bullshit

what condition is it, have his pecs become super short?

i cant let stuff like that slip when i see it, i have really short traps and ive been doing daily physio like a demon for years. its fucking bullshit

It's genetics. Your body and muscles are arranged genetically in a certain order. His order looks like that

It's genetics. Your body and muscles are arranged genetically in a certain order. His order looks like that

jesus. he cant stretch that shit out? it looks so unhealthy. i say that as a guy with all kinds of back problems

jesus. he cant stretch that shit out? it looks so unhealthy. i say that as a guy with all kinds of back problems

He practices yoga frequently and he's constantly stretching before and after sessions and before bed and when he wakes up and he's a professional athlete, he's constantly limbering up. It's just genetics. They are perfectly functioning shoulders, fuck what they look like

He practices yoga frequently and he's constantly stretching before and after sessions and before bed and when he wakes up and he's a professional athlete, he's constantly limbering up. It's just genetics. They are perfectly functioning shoulders, fuck what they look like

based on my complete lack of qualifications in this area i still feel like he has some kind of serious functional problem

i know its illogical

but

i guess you could just say

i got a hunch

3Fbe7eS.jpg

"Day 1"

Conor Mcgregor has started fight camp for Floyd Mayweather
Is it just me or has he taken on some facial characteristics of both Uriah Faber and Chad Mendes? Is he possibly trying to confuse Mayweather's range by appearing shorter than he is?

Yeah, no. He was visibly much leaner at featherweight.

Back