Conor McGregor on defending his belt and a potential fight against Floyd MoneyMay

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

raw

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

floyd1.gif

So he's gonna duck Kabeeb and Ferg. In other shocking news the sun came up today

if it don't make money, it don't make sense.

and cents*

More interested in seeing Ronda vs Mayweather TBH

Well there you have it. He has no intention of defending the LW belt either. Go ahead and strip him now and drop the "interim" from Khabib and Ferg's title fight. It is what is going to happen in the end anyway.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He's just talkin shit tryin to get the most bang for his buck. He will defend the belt when he comes back. Don't buy the hype.

Only way this fight happens is if it's WWE scripted so both guys some how "look good". No idea how they'd pull it off unless they fight in WWE and Vince McMahon sells it.

The WWE should be all over Mayweather and McGregor like a fly on shit. If I were Vince I'd be trying to woo Conor away from Dana 24/7.

No actual MMA fan should want Conor to sit out of MMA for years so he can fight a boxing match he has no chance to win.

Well there you have it. He has no intention of defending the LW belt either. Go ahead and strip him now and drop the "interim" from Khabib and Ferg's title fight. It is what is going to happen in the end anyway.
But Myaweather is a money fight

Khabib and tony who they fuck are they btw? Seriously

If you get the chance to fight Mayweather for 50 million dollars or fight with Khabib for 3 million, who would you choose?

It is normal, there are real fighters like Khabib who go out there to face the best, then there are frauds like Conor who make a career out of cherry picking opponents

But Myaweather is a money fight

Khabib and tony who they fuck are they btw? Seriously

If you get the chance to fight Mayweather for 50 million dollars or fight with Khabib for 3 million, who would you choose?

Who are Ferg and Khabib? They are the #1 and #2 contenders to the title that he carries. One of them will soon be the interim champ.

Champions defend belts. They don't just carry them around.

It is normal, there are real fighters like Khabib who go out there to face the best, then there are frauds like Conor who make a career out of cherry picking opponents

I think he's right about Khabib and Tony...but if he doesn't want to fight them just retire from MMA so it can move on. We get it, you're a small, insecure man, who is enjoying a lot of money and attention or the first time, but you actin like a bitch.

Who are Ferg and Khabib? They are the #1 and #2 contenders to the title that he carries. One of them will soon be the interim champ.

Champions defend belts. They don't just carry them around.
Sure but where is the money: in a potential fight with Floyd or defending the title against Khabib?

Back