Conor McGregor on defending his belt and a potential fight against Floyd MoneyMay

He's just talkin shit tryin to get the most bang for his buck. He will defend the belt when he comes back. Don't buy the hype.

Exactly. People here need to quit eating up everything he says and taking him 100% serious all the time. He's always talking shit like this and dissing his opponents.

After the first retirement tweet, nothing he says matters anymore.

If he refuses to defend after Ferg/Khabib gets settled, then we'll know that he's retired.

Sure but where is the money: in a potential fight with Floyd or defending the title against Khabib?

Then let him drop the belt and pursue his other interests. It sounds to me like he fully intends to hold up yet another division while he fucks around with boxing. Am I mistaken?

Disappointing. I started off as a hater but grew to be a fan based on how entertaining his fights are and his style in the cage. I would hope that he'd be excited to fight the winner of Khabib/Ferg and solidify himself as the best lightweight in the world. If he doesn't sign a contract to face the winner they should strip him inmediately so the division can go on without him. Fuck Mayweather

Then let him drop the belt and pursue his other interests. It sounds to me like he fully intends to hold up yet another division. Am I mistaken?
You're right. Maybe he should retire from mma and make a lot of money in boxing. He's a superstar and maybe the most famous athlete right now.

I find it unfair to mention Conor in the same sentence as Khabib and Tony who are not recognized worldwide and do not earn millions of dollars or luxury cars. Conor should be named alongside stars of the likes of Floyd Mayweather

You're right. Maybe he should retire from mma and make a lot of money in boxing. He's a superstar and maybe the most famous athlete right now.

I find it unfair to mention Conor in the same sentence as Khabib and Tony who are not recognized worldwide and do not earn millions of dollars or luxury cars. Conor should be named alongside stars of the likes of Floyd Mayweather

Yet Khabib and Ferg are both very capable of beating his ass.

Yet Khabib and Ferg are both very capable of beating his ass.
For sure they are beasts but they are not capable of making millions of dollars like Conor. They want the belt but they also want the fight with Conor because they need fame and money. And what better than fight with the king of PPV to obtain that

For sure they are beasts but they are not capable of making millions of dollars like Conor. They want the belt but they also want the fight with Conor because they need fame and money. And what better than fight with the king of PPV to obtain that

Khabib doesn't seem to be real motivated by money and fame. He wants to be the champ.

Well there you have it. He has no intention of defending the LW belt either. Go ahead and strip him now and drop the "interim" from Khabib and Ferg's title fight. It is what is going to happen in the end anyway.

Looks that way, they too slow & sloppy they can't be any sloppier than Alvarez, wtf man?

But Myaweather is a money fight

Khabib and tony who they fuck are they btw? Seriously

If you get the chance to fight Mayweather for 50 million dollars or fight with Khabib for 3 million, who would you choose?

Someone needz to slap you or throw cold water in your face; Conor will not box Floyd. Conor makes his bones in mma or acting, branding, etc, but boxing won't be his walkaway payday.

No way in hell the mayweather fight happens, ufc and Mayweather will never come to terms they will agree on. No way Floyd will fight for the money they are offering or let them promote it, no way the ufc will let Mayweather promote it, offer near the money Floyd wants, or risk letting Conor fight out of the octagon

Looks that way, they too slow & sloppy they can't be any sloppier than Alvarez, wtf man?

Someone needz to slap you or throw cold water in your face; Conor will not box Floyd. Conor makes his bones in mma or acting, branding, etc, but boxing won't be his walkaway payday.
Why?

Back