Conor McGregor is living rent free inside Khabibs mind

I think Khabib was more gotten to by Tony Ferguson rather than Conor. But hey, that might just be me.
Thats because stylistically hes a good counter to khabib. He could create big problems foor khabib

It's hilarious that people think Khabib's shook, he looked pretty calm and collected to me. Conor winning a war of words with someone who's mediocre understanding of English isn't some kind of impressive feat or something to revel in, unless you're a teenager I guess.

I don't know if it's blow, the whiskey or Conor simply being too emotionally invested in this fight, but he seemed really rattled.

I think OP is living with a condition I like to call nutsuckerititis.
he's going to get his ass spanked, get tired and then get spanked harder and give up.
Now I wouldn't necessarily say you're projecting but you do seem to be fixated on getting spanked by a dude.

Disagree. Chad mendes was looking good and put a beating on Conor at least for a little bit so i dont think he was shook. Eddie wasnt shook either, he just ate a big punch from Mcg and was stuck in the mud with his slowness.

The only guy hay got mindfucked and anxious was Jose Aldo. Thats about it. The rest of the guys lost simply because Conor was faster/ more accurate.

I would like to see Khabib just ride out the first round. But he'll likely go for the kill and eat a left.

I think OP is living with a condition I like to call nutsuckerititis.
he's going to get his ass spanked, get tired and then get spanked harder and give up.
ha ha , there are so many of these nutsuckerities

I stopped watching after about 10 minutes because every time Khabib was asked a question Conor would pick up the mic and answer and say a bunch of stupid shit.

Conor's pressers were kind of funny at first, but this one was stupid.

Khabib is shook. No questions about it. Conor did his homework and took it to a personal level. Even if khabib put on a brave face you could tell he couldnt wait to get out of there. He is probably thinking about what Conor said as I am typing this.

Wouldn't exactly say rent free. Rent's due on 10/9/18. Khabib will get paid in full.

Now I wouldn't necessarily say you're projecting but you do seem to be fixated on getting spanked by a dude.
you chose to read it how you wanted so I guess you'd be the one projecting.
in Australia it might be considered getting tonkywonged or some crazy shit like that but in North America getting destroyed, savagely beaten, annihilated, embarrassed or spanked all pretty much mean the same thing.

Khabib has now become infected with something I call Conoritis, a deadly form of disease that eats the flesh away from a persons mind.

Jose Aldo also had Conoritis as did Eddie Alvarez and Chad Mendes.

Sadly the only cure for this awful disease is a first round KO. However the path to this KO will be a very long torturous road.

Dustin had it also, and he's getting the next title shot.

One round lol.

Ts is suffering from a classic case of Conor McGregtardation...the only cure unfortunately is time. Once he becomes an adult he'll realise how stupid he looks and will recover.

I’m going to become an adult and Realize how Stupid it is rooting for the guy who has wins over champions like Alvarez and Aldo to get his belts as opposed to a pull out merchant who got his belt beating a real estate agent and has connections to terrorists within his own camp?

Wanna make a bet that doesn’t happen?

Who the fuck is rooting for khabib? Muslims and clueless Conor haters, That’s it, and that’s only because they follow their own like sheep, they don’t give a fuck about khabib any more than Putin does.

the dumbest shit ive read today...they are fighting in like two weeks ofcourse he is in Khabibs head.... Just like connor has Khabib in his head....dumbass

I’m going to become an adult and Realize how Stupid it is rooting for the guy who has wins over champions like Alvarez and Aldo to get his belts as opposed to a pull out merchant who got his belt beating a real estate agent and has connections to terrorists within his own camp?

Wanna make a bet that doesn’t happen?

Who the fuck is rooting for khabib? Muslims and clueless Conor haters, That’s it, and that’s only because they follow their own like sheep, they don’t give a fuck about khabib any more than Putin does.
You even post like an angry teenager...sorry but you're a lost cause. I see no recovery from your mental age

Khabib kept looking to his team on his right like they were going to help him or some shit lol.

Only on Planet Colon would the guy who wasn't repeatedly getting up off his seat, becoming easily agitated, making idle death threats and making nonsensical sounds in the background like an autistic child be the one who was somehow gotten to.

Conoritis

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back