Conor McGregor is living rent free inside Khabibs mind

I just watched the presser, and I'm here to clarify this for you: He was referring to Artem, and as he (Khabib) had nothing better to say, he constantly told Conor that he should have worked things out with Artem instead of attacking him (Khabib).

He's actually living in the pockets of his moronic supporters. They are just too thick to realise that he is scum like them, so actually hates them.

I don't care what anyone says, no human can take that kind of verbal warefare without being affected by it. Especially the Kadyrov, Putin and Khabibs father stuff. McGregor Rd. 1 KO
McGregor is a whore and Khabib knows this.

Khabib has now become infected with something I call Conoritis, a deadly form of disease that eats the flesh away from a persons mind.

Jose Aldo also had Conoritis as did Eddie Alvarez and Chad Mendes.

Sadly the only cure for this awful disease is a first round KO. However the path to this KO will be a very long torturous road.
Yet Diaz and Mayweather were unaffected... I think Khabib did get pissed no doubt but he knows what’s Conor is trying to do and he will make him pay in the octagon.

Khabib and is going to humiliate him and then Khabib will be in conors head for life.

Khabib has now become infected with something I call Conoritis, a deadly form of disease that eats the flesh away from a persons mind.

Sadly the only cure for this awful disease is a first round KO. However the path to this KO will be a very long torturous road.

<Huh2>

He's definitely annoying Khabib, the comments about Putin had him squirming for some reason lol.

I just watched the presser, and I'm here to clarify this for you: He was referring to Artem, and as he (Khabib) had nothing better to say, he constantly told Conor that he should have worked things out with Artem instead of attacking him (Khabib).

Seemed like what a bully does when they find someone who stands up to them, they just divert their insecure aggression to another weaker person while ignoring the person that is in front of them. Remember Mom's sons in Futurama?

That's why khabib had so much swagger when coming up to Artem in his face but when Conor is in front of him he won't do anything. This is just what bullies do.

LOL
a lot of wishful thinking here, bud.
Are you trying to convince us or yourself??

I don't think these press conferences have much influence over the fight...these guys are all pros..have many fights...so I think they're able to put this stuff aside for a fight.

the press conferences used to be fun, funny and witty. Now he's resorted to digging up dirt and gossip like a pussy old lady does. He's an instagram stalker now. And it's just angry shouting and the gossip he gathered about khabib's manager what a bitch, he's emotional because he's scared and he knows what khabib will do to him October 6th

Seemed like what a bully does when they find someone who stands up to them, they just divert their insecure aggression to another weaker person while ignoring the person that is in front of them. Remember Mom's sons in Futurama?

That's why khabib had so much swagger when coming up to Artem in his face but when Conor is in front of him he won't do anything. This is just what bullies do.

To start, it was Artem that started the shit with Khabib, and he got bitch slapped for thinking because he's Conor's little bitch he can say what he wants to other fighters. Talk shit, get hit..... he got what he deserved. Second, Conor is the bully in this case because he knows Khabib's english is terrible so he's trying to verbally assault him in any way he can, because that's his only advantage in this fight. Third, I'm not sure you saw it, but Conor was the one saying Khabib needed his posse, which we all know is a deflection of his own BS he pulled by having 30 people rush a bus of fighters with limited security, and then tossing a dolly through a window. He said Khabib was scared to get off the bus, but he was smart not to get off the bus. Do people actually think if he had got off the bus and got his hands on Conor that Conor's goon squad wouldn't have jumped him. They weren't there for moral support in a street fight, they were there to be thugs and jump and injure him.

U guys are dumb. You have no psychology skills. Aldo was scared to the point of changing color that man was truly afraid when conor took his belt outside that room and aldo didnt do anything. Conor always does that belt taking move to test peoples fear of him(btw you forgot poirer he had one of the most severe cases of Conoritis). Khabib knows that conor can beat him in a fist fight so he didnt engage in pre fight situations But the difference is that in the cage its not a fist fight, khabib knows that once he gets in the octagon he can win this fight because of his superior grappling. He knows he can get kod and his fearful of it but he also knows that this fight could easily look like michael johnson or barboza thats why he can stay calm. Even Chad got diddy bopped in press conference but he was laughing and calm because he also had superior grappling and arguably could have won the fight if he has full camp.

Conor's living rent free up every Conor cuck's ass because of the Conor Proper 4 butt plug.

Conor was drunk and afraid. It was obvious he was drinking hard before the press conference started in order to build up the courage to face Khabib.

I think Khabib was more gotten to by Tony Ferguson rather than Conor. But hey, that might just be me.

Conor was smart enough to start a whiskey business at this time... this will be the toughest 15 days Conor's fans will be suffering from. Conor truly cares about his goyim.

Attachments

• first-you-get-the-money-that-is-all.jpg
    first-you-get-the-money-that-is-all.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back