Conor McGregor is a Freemason (Trigger Warning: Conspiracy Theories)

Conor is a descendent of Cain and learned in the arts of the widow's son

It's a metal lapel rose. It's by no means a Masonic symbol. Sorry.

So, he is a member of the Rose of the World cult.... The plot thickens.

tumblr_ne4quwjNBp1qz9wlpo1_400.gif

I've recently been invited to become a Freemason. I've always wanted to know what it's all about. Idk if I'm going to join through precisely because I don't know what it's all about.
Helping others, god and family is what my grandma just broke down for me a few hours ago. Helluva coincidence I seen this thread lol

Helping others, god and family is what my grandma just broke down for me a few hours ago. Helluva coincidence I seen this thread lol

See I'm really on the fence about God and my Mason buddy told me that could exclude me.

See I'm really on the fence about God and my Mason buddy told me that could exclude me.
As far as she told me it is a big part of it the exact opposite of what the Internet has people believing.

My grandpa was a 32nd degree mason I guess one fork like helps kids with vision and hearing problems and one fork works with kids with speech impediments and stuff around my way.

Sounds like some service of fellow man type of business. Might be worth looking into

As far as she told me it is a big part of it the exact opposite of what the Internet has people believing.

My grandpa was a 32nd degree mason I guess one fork like helps kids with vision and hearing problems and one fork works with kids with speech impediments and stuff around my way.

Sounds like some service of fellow man type of business. Might be worth looking into

My buddy I'm talking about is also 32°. My grandfather was a Mason as well but idk much about what he did, he died when I was a young teenager.

My buddy I'm talking about is also 32°. My grandfather was a Mason as well but idk much about what he did, he died when I was a young teenager.
I literally just found out about all this today. I knew he was a mason but he passed years back and I was visiting my grandma and it randomly came up. Weird that this thread was made today lol

noticed him wearing a Masonic lapel badge in his suit often.

334cebc34583d35478ae4acac2ea43cd.jpg

833a2125c26c252d42e1088507f6fd0a.jpg

What does this mean?

It is just an attempt to make himself more poular in the US . After all the country was founded by Mason's.

' A rose by any other name smell as sweet'.

Yeah... The Freemasons honour the struggle of their ancestors, who built the pyramids as slavemasons under the pharaohs.

Nowadays they're mostly involved in inexpensive housing projects for the poor.

Which is funny since slaves didn't build the pyramids in egypt.

Who built them? The Nephilim giants?

The pyramids were built by the free Egyptian laborers, as part of a communal effort. There was a discovery in some of the tombs/chambers found in Giza back in 2010 which portrays free people building the pyramids.

Flat Earth is an MI5 or the appropriate intelligence agency in your country's psyop to discredit, discourage, divide and confuse the Truth Movement.

what? no flat earthers are a bunch of idiots who take pictures of horizons and try to evaluate curvature by eye and deduce the earth is flat from this. the awesome part is they think every person from every space oriented program in the world is part of a grand conspiracy to embezzle space program budget, since it is cheaper to fake going to space than actually going to space. and that every picture that shows the earth as a round planet (like pretty much every other celestial object we can observe) is a doctored photo and part of this embezzlement conspiracy

The pyramids were built by the free Egyptian laborers, as part of a communal effort. There was a discovery in some of the tombs/chambers found in Giza back in 2010 which portrays free people building the pyramids.

Who planted the evidence?

Who planted the evidence?

Hard to say who planted many upon many dead bodies, whose skeletons match the time period, laid in such a way consistent with ancient Egyptian beliefs, surrounded by ceremonial jars, in such close proximity to the pyramids, in conjunction with artwork found inside several of the tombs to suggest that free people were building the pyramids lol

So, does he give part of his paycheck to Shriner's Hospital and laugh too hard at fart jokes then?

There was never such discovery ... what you say is total bullshit period
Also if Conor was a freemason he would be into quantum physics and philosofy... but its just about the money for him

Back