Conor McGregor is a Freemason (Trigger Warning: Conspiracy Theories)

02rKSVO.gif

Ok look I don't have the time to go deep on this at the moment but just quickly this is what I have got, which will include some duplicates from what others have already knowledgeably posted.

(1) The Reebok logo is a pyramid with a shining capstone (you are looking from above). It also looks like the laser sight from the Predator films; I don't know if that is significant.
321446.jpg

(2) The previous sponsor, Monster, its logo is 666 in ancient Hebrew numbers.
monster-666.jpg

(3) I have read on the internet people saying that Dana White often does the devil horns sign (cornuto). I don't watch him on anything, so I can't say but the only picture I could find of it is this, which has obviously been altered. If anyone has the original, or another one of him doing it, please post. Here is a sinister cover pic of his mother's book as well.
dana-white.jpg

1200x630bf.jpg

(4) Benson Henderon is not in the UFC any more but he used to and presumably still does throw up the trapezium / diamond Masonic sign all the time. His gym also uses Masonic symbolism.
hendersontrianglehands.jpg

lablogo.jpg

hendersonTshirt.jpg

(5) I remember seeing a picture of Rousey doing the All Seeing Eye / Eye of Wisdom / Eye of Horus etc. post covering one eye. I've not been able to find it, again if anyone has it please post.

(6) Bryan Barberena chucks up a trapezium sign.
BydrmZf.jpg

(7) It is a possibility that at 13 seconds on the 13th of December Aldo threw his fight with McGregor, whom we have touched upon above.

(8) Here is Joe Rogan doing the cornuto with Stanton LaVey
joe-rogan-lavey.jpg

(9) More 'diamonds'

Masons are weird, man. I've known one pretty closely and read up on their shit online. Very shady.

u know the freemason conspiracies used to annoy me, but recently i've learned about flat eathers and read their schtick and spoke to a couple of them.. i am fairly well versed in astro physics for a layman in the field.. so yeah.. pretty hard to get bothered by freemason conspiracies after the flat earth thing.

Flat Earth is an MI5 or the appropriate intelligence agency in your country's psyop to discredit, discourage, divide and confuse the Truth Movement.

Someone was asking is it a square and compass, no it is a pale blue flower, perhaps a Forget-me-not, this is a traditional way of showing that you are a Freemason. What the origins of it are I don't know.

That was one retarded video.

Trigger warning: i used retarded.

My great grandfather was a Freemason, pretty sure he wasn't part of any conspiracy to rule the world. AFAIK it was just a club he paid dues at to drink and play cards all the time at and then when he was really old he got to live in a really pimped out old folks home that was basically a giant mansion for free.

My great grandfather was a Freemason, pretty sure he wasn't part of any conspiracy to rule the world. AFAIK it was just a club he paid dues at to drink and play cards all the time at and then when he was really old he got to live in a really pimped out old folks home that was basically a giant mansion for free.
It's just like anything else, a group of people who get together. And if you get enough people who get together and share general ethos on morality, you end up getting lucky and having some who can make things happen in the business world, and you build from there.

Freemasons were better at it than other groups. The Knights of Columbus were the Catholic version. I remember people saying they were some secret society. It was mostly old business dudes who shared Catholic ideals.

how many sherdogers are Masons? Come now, reveal yourselves

If conor was really a free mason then why did he lose to nate and why is he afraid of ufc 200?

Maybe nate is the freemason..
Ever think about that?

Whats being a freemason have to do with him getting choked tf out by nate? Nothing, who cares if he is or if hes not

Is there anything you can tell us about what it's like being a mason? I have been invited by a couple different coworkers and always laughed off the invite and made cult jokes. Is it something worth pursuing?

It is the oldest and largest known fraternity. We are not a secret society, but we do hold secrets. We also have Children's Hospitals and homes for the elderly. We raise millions of dollars per year, collectively, between all entities. You will never be asked to join, because you must apply on your own free will and accord.

You can find a lot of information about freemasonry on all the personal websites and a lot of former, or non-active Mason's have revealed a lot.

Back