Conor McGregor commissions $66,000 hyperrealistic sculpture of himself for 30th birthday

He's turning into a real life super villain

I love it lol

Now fight somebody

So did he pay for this for sure?

Last edited:
To be counted among "great historical figures" you need not have been a war-mongering genocide perpetrator. I'd say there's some sampling bias affecting your otherwise valid examples. I'd say there are many others with incredible contributions, who have saved, instead of ending, million of lives, having lived more frugally.

Did those men not alter the course of history and changed the bum lives of millions for better or worse?

Yes they did. Whether they're war mongers or not is immaterial. This world runs on money and power, it's no coincidence that men of great power and wealth are the ones with the greatest influence on history. The only difference between Conor and these other names is he's not rich and powerful enough...yet, and he lives in the 21st century and can't just march into the favelas on horsebacks because there're laws and shit.

Julius Caesar: RICH AS FUCK
Alexander the Great: RICH AS FUCK
Gengis Khan: RICH AS FUCK

The biggest joke is getting shook by Conor’s trash talk and getting finished in 13 seconds by someone you call a clown. Stay in denial and hold bitterness in your bum soul.

God you are not bright. They didn't get rich by clowning around: you listed truly powerful people, not clowns.

I came here expecting to be dismissive but that looks great. Now hopefully he gets real drunk on his birthday & accidentally signs the freaking contract to fight Khabib.

i like the details but the pose looks like a gay magazin cover ....and it looks like.. how i say that... hes stuck in a rock smth and doesnt come out.. his hands are taken into the rock and he looks "helpless".

i think the statue doesnt have a meaning at all... the artist just tries to use his fame for this work, not legacy.

Last edited:
Pretty cool. Conor has style. You have to give him that.

floyd-mayweather-jr-says-everyone-misunderstood-him-and-he-said-he-never-had-sex-with-tis-wife.gif
Now money gotta go get himself a sculpture , this won't stand.

What it will look like after Conor fans are through with it.
Why-Pigeons-Are-No-Good-2.jpg

Pretty neat.

I wish I had one of these in my house so I could bow to it every morning.

66k out of the 100ish million hes worth.

OMG HE BETTER START SAVING EVERY PENNY AMIRITE GUISE
Like most lottery winners, Connor will go broke one 66K sculpture/depreciating $300K car/idiotic tattoo at a time. He's a great fighter, a great talker, a great self promoter, but has the spending habits of a child.

To be unveiled this Saturday at some uppity London gallery

Fu8gJVp.jpg

The artists' Instagram

This is a masterpiece of significantly higher quality than the bust made for Ronaldo, and by far the best one I've seen of any MMA fighter which in my humble opinion, cements Conor's legacy as one of the most influential athletes of our generation.

large.jpg

I can totally see this sculpture of Conor attaining legendary status on the level of the Terme Boxer statue in the distant future, becoming synonymous with the sport of combat worldwide.

vqOeSeL.jpg

The Conor McGregor Memorial - Champ Champ. Opening soon.

BDqdNp5.jpg

Where does it say he paid for it himself? Or is OP just making shit up?

Lol conor! Still like to watch him fight. What a goon though.

That Ronaldo bust is real?
This thread gave me a laugh

Back