Conor McGregor commissions $66,000 hyperrealistic sculpture of himself for 30th birthday

This stat looks like he's trying to get up from getting knocked out lmao.

Things like this re-enforce my belief that McTapper will some day take his own life. He truly has mental problems.

Can we get one of Michelle Waterson instead?

d4rx9cr.gif
Can we get it in that life-like silicon stuff or whatever it is they make fuck-dolls out of?

They should make a sculpture of Khabib wrestling a bear. Now that would be really epic.

He didnt ask for that shit to be made. The artist made it to sell.

Sherdog is full of dumb haters.

Not only is that the kind of art that's essentially made for babies, but the JD Malat Gallery is not a "prestigious gallery".

I worked in a gallery for years and 66k is freaking cheap for a statue that size. Aspencrow must be a bum.

This JD Malat Gallery isn't a serious gallery though.

He wants people to remember him all natty before dad bod sets in

Greatness does not come from money. Most great historical figures were not known for "having money.

Julius Caesar: RICH AS FUCK
Alexander the Great: RICH AS FUCK
Gengis Khan: RICH AS FUCK

The biggest joke is getting shook by Conor’s trash talk and getting finished in 13 seconds by someone you call a clown. Stay in denial and hold bitterness in your bum soul.

Julius Caesar: RICH AS FUCK
Alexander the Great: RICH AS FUCK
Gengis Khan: RICH AS FUCK

To be counted among "great historical figures" you need not have been a war-mongering genocide perpetrator. I'd say there's some sampling bias affecting your otherwise valid examples. I'd say there are many others with incredible contributions, who have saved, instead of ending, million of lives, having lived more frugally.

Hell stand naked in front of it with the lights dimmed seeing if he can make himself hard just by looking at it

Despite you might think of Conor getting a statue of himself it looks good for £50,000. A bargain imo.

Back