Conor McGregor at muscle beach - looking huge and dangerous:

Too close bruh, back the fuck up.
tumblr_n5r5x3ca0w1rk4afvo3_400.gif

Lol @ dangerous

_JA3N-35z-zAocEv06fzzycGntQDVkH8cPLD6P0BcWnRFt_ib_GDBhTxmJ_j9jZMG1EzhXr0sn5RFNr7wKRtYce8HaR21MITe0c1wZg=w480-h270-nc

Persistence is key to success. Never give up!

Now, I am not the biggest Conor fan, but that is pretty fucking inspiring right there. Fucker just kept at it until he got it. That is 1/10th of 1 percent of people right there.

I have been listening to a lot of things Geno Auriemma has had to say lately. I was listening to him on an HBO special talking about he kind of players he looked for. Tenaciousness, toughness, yet still positive and enthusiastic and willing to learn.

He was talking about once of his favorite players, I can't remember which, on one of his other dominant teams. He showed film of her literally racing down the whole court full speed to block an easy breakaway lay-up by the other team at at the last second. I remember looking at it and thinking, 'Damn, that was an impressive play'. THEN he fucking lowered the boom and mentioned that there was less than a minute left to play in the game and Connecticut was up by over 40 points. That kind of intensity and competitive spirit can't be taught.

It's funny, when I was younger British Athletes all looked like this and yet this forum creams itself over Conrad..
undated-file-photo-great-britain-4-x100m-relay-team-tony-jarrettjohn-picture-id51098769

natty

Guy on left is insinuating he requires two hands to masturbate?

That other guy in the picture with him is gorgeous

Considering there are so many MMA and other combat athletes who balloon up in their time off, it's good to see a fighter who stays in shape all year round.

Ready to go whenever and against anyone anytime.

Great dedication to his craft and always looking to improve.

Are you a hobbit? Just asking, because I'm not seeing huge or dangerous.

Anyone, anytime??? I'm sure the UFC's FW's and LW's would beg to disagree.

Huge? TS has never seen muscles in his life.

"Ready to go whenever and against anyone anytime."
I feel you, can you believe the UFC stripped him of one belt and will strip him of the other eventually? I don't think they've even offered him any fights since Sanchez and would only match him up against a much larger welterweight in Diaz prior. It's a shame really. That's how I recall things at least.

Back