"Conor McGregor’s career looks better and better over time…"

If he somehow manages to beat Khabib, I'd put him up there as GOAT. Jon Jones, Anderson are automatically disqualified from GOAT discussions. Can't juice and goat

Holloway has not fought Mendes or Edgar. The same argument can be made.

no you can't, he actually fought wrestlers.

Dennis Bermudez and Ricardo Lamas.

the grapplers he fought? Cole Miller, Charles Oliveira.

THE ONLY wrestler that Conor has fought was short notice Chad Mendes.

the only other actual grappler he fought? Nate Diaz. who he also fought on short notice but accidentally got his ass kicked.

no you can't, he actually fought wrestlers.

Dennis Bermudez and Ricardo Lamas.

the grapplers he fought? Cole Miller, Charles Oliveira.

THE ONLY wrestler that Conor has fought was short notice Chad Mendes.

the only other actual grappler he fought? Nate Diaz. who he also fought on short notice but accidentally got his ass kicked.

Do you honestly believe CM couldn't beat bermudez and lamas? They wouldn't have a chance to get to the ground.

Do you honestly believe CM couldn't beat bermudez and lamas? They wouldn't have a chance to get to the ground.

do you honestly think that those were the only 2 wrestlers in the division?

like i said in my earlier post there were AT LEAST 5-6 wrestlers in the top 10 at the time Conor was coming up, HE FOUGHT ONE ON SHORT NOTICE. deal with it.

if it was so easy to beat them, they'd have given him those fights. instead he got to fight the Diego Brandao's and the Dennis Siver's and Marcus Brimage's of the world. just SUPER world class fighters right? so world class those guys don't even fight in the UFC anymore.

while, SURPRISE, Bermudez and Lamas STILL are.

Conor has beaten some damn studs. A bunch of the guys he's beat are still ranked or even champ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back