Conor McCopycat

shorush87

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm by all mean not a conor hater but good gosh, is there anything original with this guy

His tattoo aren't unique as he's to have copy the styles (some of them exactly the same tattoo) from a model

Now seeing some pictures of him with his Louis vuitton/gucci clothing similar to the style of floyd. Seeing him carrying around duffle bag with cash similar to floyd. Next hell market TNT, the notorious team

These stale gimmicks remind me of the last days of WCW.

dave-chappelle-mowing-the-lawn-o.gif

Didn't read

Meh, he fights fights instead of "protecting his legacy".
There is really no other reason he is paid so much for his comtribution to the sport.
I could ask what you have done, put it on a forum and try to make you look silly as well.

Colon mcswollen will take a picture with his cars next... o wait

Wow someone uses stylists and models to make his style......

News flash dickhead that is what models and designers do..... you think floyd was the first one to walk around in expensive clothes and have a dufflebag ....

Good gosh I should go hang myself my tattoo I just got came off the wall of a cave some native drew Thousands of years ago.....
What a copy cat LOL

Its like you guys don't even know what in season wear is.

And as for the haircut....... you ever gone into a barber and shown em a picture of what you wanted? COPYCAT!!

Christ that guy is a fucking modeling a style that clothing stores and stylists then sell to people.

Let me guess Ts your mama still buys you clothes and you either fet a flat top or short sides and top.

Stfu and stop hating on a man just living life and doing what he loves.

There is really no other reason he is paid so much for his comtribution to the sport.
I could ask what you have done, put it on a forum and try to make you look silly as well.

Exactly! Those title fights were brutal display of magnificence.

<36>

Colin is not even remotely close to being original. He's a farce.

i love the obsession sherdoggers have with connie, his tats, etc. cracks me up.

Really? So you think if he was as quite and humble as Mighty Mouse he would be making the money he makes and being given the oppertunites he's been given?

Really? So you think if he was as quite and humble as Mighty Mouse he would be making the money he makes and being given the oppertunites he's been given?
You trying to put words in my mouth?
Cause I didn't say anything like that.
It was more along the lines of Grease Safe making the "sales" before that Ass Hat turned up.

You trying to put words in my mouth?
Cause I didn't say anything like that.
It was more along the lines of Grease Safe making the "sales" before that Ass Hat turned up.

Okay, maybe I misinturpreted your original post but thats what it seemed like you were saying with "he fights fight instead of protecting his legacy".

To be honest, after reading your reply I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Okay, maybe I misinturpreted your original post but thats what it seemed like you were saying with "he fights fight instead of protecting his legacy".

To be honest, after reading your reply I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
Who gives a fuck who he copies? He is making more money than ass hats like Grease Proof because he puts his money where his mouth is, full credit to him.
Though people like you trying to make him out to be someone they have never met...

Back