Conor McCopycat

Not this shit again.
Thought we were over this.

I'm by all mean not a conor hater but good gosh, is there anything original with this guy

His tattoo aren't unique as he's to have copy the styles (some of them exactly the same tattoo) from a model

Now seeing some pictures of him with his Louis vuitton/gucci clothing similar to the style of floyd. Seeing him carrying around duffle bag with cash similar to floyd. Next hell market TNT, the notorious team

And yet here you are talking about it, so whatever he's doing is working.

Who gives a fuck who he copies? He is making more money than ass hats like Grease Proof because he puts his money where his mouth is, full credit to him.
Though people like you trying to make him out to be someone they have never met...

Lol, okay. I'm not trying to make him out to be anything, I was just trying to find out if you actually believed he got to where he is based soley on fighting which is what your first post seemed to imply.

His mouth has made him far more money and given him far more oppertunities than his fighting has, so yeah, good for him for exploiting North America's lust for drama, can't really argue that it was a smart strategy and has clearly worked out well for him.

Conor is the most dynamic and eye catching individual to ever grace combat sports. He earns every penny. Those who question his dominance become his slave.

Conor haters obsession reminds me of libs obsession over Trump

This shit is gay. The sooner it's over, the better. I'd rather have back the "Is Kimbo's beard an unfair advantage?" days (RIP).

I'm by all mean not a conor hater but good gosh, is there anything original with this guy

His tattoo aren't unique as he's to have copy the styles (some of them exactly the same tattoo) from a model

Now seeing some pictures of him with his Louis vuitton/gucci clothing similar to the style of floyd. Seeing him carrying around duffle bag with cash similar to floyd. Next hell market TNT, the notorious team
He's irish white trash, like one of those kids who came up well off but wanted to be hood so he hung out with a bunch of losers on daddy's dime. Then poppa McG said fuck that and took his car and credit cards away when he dropped out of plumber school because of his cocaine habit so he went on welfare while his girlfriend supported his broke ass. See it all the time among the sp*cs(I can say it because I'm half sp*c) I grew up with.

Back