Conor is the biggest sellout in the history of combat sports

Conor is the biggest prima donna in the history of the UFC.

Conor has THE WORST STYLE...period.

Conor and his shit talking is THE cringiest bullshit BY FAR...as compared to EVERYONE ELSE.

Conor is BEYOND deluded... BEYOND arrogant.

He is an extreme wannabe bully.

For all of those obvious reasons and then some are why I am not a fan of that fucking prick.
Connor McGregor = PPV buys and ticket sales.

His shit talking gets marks like you all hyped and it generates serious amounts of PPV sales.

Is someone forcing you to listen to his 'cringeworthy shit'?

A bully who can't fight? Please explain how that works. Why don't the people he bullies beat the shit out of him if he can't fight?

Show me a fighter who says "I am shit. I can't fight and I don't belong here". All fighters are arrogant. Every fighter thinks they can beat every other fighter.

It's called confidence.

Last edited:
I don't think he gives a shit about belts no. They are a mere bi-product of his ability.

I don't think the UFC gives a shit about belts either.

Just overly passionate (yet misguided) UFC marks like you give a shit about belts.

UFC fanboi.

<20>

You know more about him than me because you subconsciously admire him.

You aren't as hyped for anyone's fights more than his are you?

Be honest.
Lulz, nah man, I don't admire him.

Not a UFC fanboi at all either.

What I do find to be fun, though, is this forum and watching Conor fanbois flame out. I get a good laugh out of it!

Lulz, nah man, I don't admire him.

Not a UFC fanboi at all either.

What I do find to be fun, though, is this forum and watching Conor fanbois flame out. I get a good laugh out of it!
That's interesting.

I enjoy watching all the McGregor haters cry about how the sport has been ruined by him (as they wait impatiently for his next fight so they can witness greatness in motion once more.)

That's interesting.

I enjoy watching all the McGregor haters cry about how the sport has been ruined by him (as they wait impatiently for his next fight so they can witness greatness in motion once more.)
Lulz, man, your trolling is amusing (a little unoriginal, but I applaud the effort). How many accounts do you have anyway?

That's interesting.

Yeah...

Against Floyd, Conor and his "greatness in motion" was pretty great... O_O

Lulz, man, your trolling is amusing (a little unoriginal, but I applaud the effort). How many accounts do you have anyway?
Correcting is trolling is it?

Just one account. Why?

Yeah...

Against Floyd, Conor and his "greatness in motion" was pretty great... O_O
That was boxing.

Completely seperate from his MMA record.

Going 10 rounds with Floyd Mayweather in his debut and never being knocked down once didn't impress you at all though?

I can't wait til he kicks the shit out of his next victim and you find some weak reason to dismiss it as a fluke.

How long has it been since he was called out? 2 whole days?

Maybe he's busy spending and shagging.

Quit stalking the guy.

The king will address his public when he is ready to.
Jesus dude stop sucking Conor's dick already

Does anything they think affect how highly skilled and massively successful and popular he is?

Why do you even spend your time and energy hating him?

Skip his fights if you don't like him.

Explain why you hate him so much, come on.

Does his charisma expose how dull your favourite fighter is? Is that it?
Mate, don't call the guy highly skilled when we the only time we have seen his ground game was against Diaz & he got fucking tapped. Takedown defense isn't all that good aswell.

Literally.

He did it for the most money whilst being the most unqualified to do so.

Good job Conor.

And to all of you Conor lovers...at least you have all of his epic title defenses to look back on...and going forward, the way he responded to Tony talking shit about him (at UFC 216) by setting up a fight with him was awesome.

...oh wait.

Nevermind.
He knocked out Jose Aldo, he can do whatever he wants.

Mate, don't call the guy highly skilled when we the only time we have seen his ground game was against Diaz & he got fucking tapped. Takedown defense isn't all that good aswell.
So all the guys he's beat.....

How did they lose to someone with such shitty ability?

{<huh}

That was boxing.

Completely seperate from his MMA record.

Going 10 rounds with Floyd Mayweather in his debut and never being knocked down once didn't impress you at all though?

I can't wait til he kicks the shit out of his next victim and you find some weak reason to dismiss it as a fluke.
It's not like he did anything to Floyd either. Dude had ten rounds

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back