Conor is the biggest sellout in the history of combat sports

Answer my questions, please.

Explain why you aren't a McGregor fan.

It doesn't make any sense.

Everyone loves watching him fight. Even his haters are intrigued by his every movement.

Like you being impatient about him responding to Ferguson.

I hate Steven Seagal, so I deliberately avoid his movies and interviews. You hate McGregor yet you fucking count the seconds in wait for his next comment like some kind of obsessed rapist.

Stop resisting your obvious feelings of admiration for the guy's skills and charisma.

Last edited:
King of title defenses too. Don't forget that.

What excuse will you find when he retains the belt?

It's a fluke when McGregor wins, but the most one sided beatdown ever if he loses.

Is that about right?

It's a fluke when McGregor wins, but the most one sided beatdown ever if he loses.

Is that about right?

If he fights Tony soon...

...YOU would like that fight, correct?

Of course you would, just like me.

In fact, I can assure you the Sherdog as a whole would be...HYPED.

That fight is dangerous for Conor as well as for Tony, as they can both end the fight.

...but I would put my money on Tony via murder after weathering the early storm before Conor gasses.

The bottom line is that...I WANT GOOD FIGHTS. Period.

If he fights Tony soon...

...YOU would like that fight, correct?

Of course you would, just like me.

In fact, I can assure you the Sherdog as a whole would be...HYPED.

That fight is dangerous for Conor as well as for Tony, as they can both end the fight.

...but I would put my money on Tony via murder after weathering the early storm before Conor gasses.

The bottom line is that...I WANT GOOD FIGHTS. Period.
Every fight is dangerous, sure.

I hope the fight happens too.

If McGregor breaks Ferguson's back and makes him humble will you admit that he was the better man? Or will you find some excuse like Ferguson had flu or something?

Every fight is dangerous, sure.

I hope the fight happens too.

If McGregor breaks Ferguson's back and makes him humble will you admit that he was the better man? Or will you find some excuse like Ferguson had flu or something?

I would give props to Conor for merely fighting Tony. I've said that prior.

I would give props to Conor for merely fighting Tony. I've said that prior.
Like you'd give a skinny nerd props for merely fighting the school bully?

Do you just mentally block out all McGregor's wins?

Pretend he's just some lucky chosen fraud?

Like you'd give a skinny nerd props for merely fighting the school bully?

Do you just mentally block out all McGregor's wins?

Pretend he's just some lucky chosen fraud?

He just "fought" Floyd Mayweather. O_O

I am not interested in JOKE fights.

...and now Conor is being mocked by the world; he deserves it.

Whereas Conor vs Tony would be A FIGHT.

He just "fought" Floyd Mayweather. O_O

I am not interested in JOKE fights.

...and now Conor is being mocked by the world; he deserves it.

Whereas Conor vs Tony would be A FIGHT.
What about his wins?

You actually do block them out of your mind.

<{Joewithit}>

Why would people mock a guy with hundreds of millions in the bank who went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever in his debut?

By 'the world' you mean a few sad virgins here at sherdog who are pissing and moaning about McGregor walking in and taking over the UFC.

Last edited:
What about his wins?

You actually do block them out of your mind.

<{Joewithit}>

Why would people mock a guy with hundreds of millions in the bank who went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers ever in his debut?

By 'the world' you mean a few sad virgins here at sherdog who are pissing and moaning about McGregor walking in and taking over the UFC.

What have you done for me lately...

I'm sure you know the saying.

Conor has NOT defended lately...or EVER.

Conor has NOT been fighting in the UFC...rather, he did a pathetic cash grab and got TOOLED.

Whereas Tony JUST FOUGHT...IN THE UFC...against a legit fighter.

...and that makes 10 in a fucking row.

THAT is what Tony has done lately.

Frankly, I think Dan Hardy may be right about Conor and his future:

What have you done for me lately...

I'm sure you know the saying.

Conor has NOT defended lately...or EVER.

Conor has NOT been fighting in the UFC...rather, he did a pathetic cash grab and got TOOLED.

Whereas Tony JUST FOUGHT...IN THE UFC...against a legit fighter.

...and that makes 10 in a fucking row.

THAT is what Tony has done lately.

Frankly, I think Dan Hardy may be right about Conor and his future:

So the UFC doesn't enforce any kind of rule regarding minimum annual title defenses huh?

You should stop watching UFC or email Dana White or something.

'Pathetic cash grab'

bork1}

Yeah grabbing cash is so pathetic. Everyone knows that the cool people don't grab the cash and stay poor.

Poor people are the winners and rich people are pathetic sellouts.

So the UFC doesn't enforce any kind of rule regarding minimum annual title defenses huh?

You should stop watching UFC or email Dana White or something.

You're pretty salty...needlessly so, as you also would be interested in Conor vs Tony.

Is that about right?
Lulz defend what? Hes never fighting at feather EVER AGAIN. His days of cutting weight and beating on midgets are over.

Hes not going to fight Ferguson. He'd rather fight Diaz, if his concussed ass decides to ever fight again in the ufc.

Or, hed rather just make some money boxing Paulie...less dangerous to his wellbeing, which was already damaged by a 40 year old manlet.

So, again, what is he king of?

You're pretty salty...needlessly so, as you also would be interested in Conor vs Tony.
Salty? No I'm trying to understand your dislike and you are making it more difficult than necessary with your replies to my questions.

Why don't you like Conor McGregor?

It's a simple question.

Your answer that he's a sellout is absurd. He was offered a ton of money and you expect him to say no to it?

"No thank you I can't accept the offer that will ensure my family's financial security for life. It's more important that I don't upset a few sherdog members."

You'd respect him more for saying that?

Lulz defend what? Hes never fighting at feather EVER AGAIN. His days of cutting weight and beating on midgets are over.

Hes not going to fight Ferguson. He'd rather fight Diaz, if his concussed ass decides to ever fight again in the ufc.

Or, hed rather just make some money boxing Paulie...less dangerous to his wellbeing, which was already damaged by a 40 year old manlet.

So, again, what is he king of?
King of the UFC.

How do you know he won't fight Ferguson?

Because he hasn't responded in 3 whole days?

Salty? No I'm trying to understand your dislike and you are making it more difficult than necessary with your replies to my questions.

Why don't you like Conor McGregor?

It's a simple question.

Your answer that he's a sellout is absurd. He was offered a ton of money and you expect him to say no to it?

"No thank you I can't accept the offer that will ensure my family's financial security for life. It's more important that I don't upset a few sherdog members."

You'd respect him more for saying that?

Conor is the biggest prima donna in the history of the UFC.

Conor has THE WORST STYLE...period.

Conor and his shit talking is THE cringiest bullshit BY FAR...as compared to EVERYONE ELSE.

Conor is BEYOND deluded... BEYOND arrogant.

He is an extreme wannabe bully.

For all of those obvious reasons and then some are why I am not a fan of that fucking prick.

King of the UFC.

How do you know he won't fight Ferguson?

Because he hasn't responded in 3 whole days?
No, because it makes more money sense for him and Dana.

Do you actually believe Conor gives a two shits about belts? Money is what he cares about. Isn't that obvious to you, a Conor fanboi? How is it that I know about Conor more than you do?

I don't have a problem with him taking a money fight. Most fighters would have done the same. The thing is: he is just not who he says he is. That's the problem. He is a product that a lot of people are buying, just like a lot of people bought Ronda Rousey. Flavors of the month come and go. Conor will eventually lose a few more fights and his popularity will take a big hit. It's already not the same thing. The next time he opens his mouth to guarantee us he will do this and that, he won't have any credibility. The magic is gone. He is not as special as people thought.

No, because it makes more money sense for him and Dana.

Do you actually believe Conor gives a two shits about belts? Money is what he cares about. Isn't that obvious to you, a Conor fanboi? How is it that I know about Conor more than you do?
I don't think he gives a shit about belts no. They are a mere bi-product of his ability.

I don't think the UFC gives a shit about belts either.

Just overly passionate (yet misguided) UFC marks like you give a shit about belts.

UFC fanboi.

<20>

You know more about him than me because you subconsciously admire him.

You aren't as hyped for anyone's fights more than his are you?

Be honest.

Back