Conor is Not Innocent in the Post Fight Debacle

Damn right. NSAC and UFC need to take this into account. If Sucker punch Conor gets paid, then pay Khabib.
I hope there's no "poor Conor; please feel sorry for him" spin put on this.

Dillon isn't naive, what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you're telling a professional fighter to "come on" just after they've won the biggest fight of their career, adrenaline is absolutely pulsing through their veins and you have a bitter rivalry?

McG should have expected this kind of result after insulting khabib's family and religion. he started the fire, and now he had to handle it last night.

McG should have expected this kind of result after insulting khabib's family and religion. he started the fire, and now he had to handle it last night.

agreed. not to mention he showed up with 20 dudes and was throwing large metal objects at busses filled that had women in it. conor is a douchebag. glad he got whooped

The beating he took literally will take years from his life. He's a warrior and nothing but respect
Do us a favour !
Kahbib should of used that energy he had left over and put that McCon in the hospital!
I think the UFC can only blame them selves!
They have been rigging the game for this McCon for to many years!
Kahbib should of does all a favour and broken his crappy left arm!
This dude can't punch! It's total hype!
ALDO got finished by hammer fists not some AMAZING left hand!
May weather know he can't punch for toffee!

I suppose they reviewed all the videos, interviewed witnesses and already made their police report public within minutes after the brawl was over. I'm sure you've read the report. Perhaps you'd care to post that for us. Or are you just making stuff up?

Don't be mad at me, I'm just saying what Dana told the media at presser.

This is true.

But TSs point is also true. Folks are trying to pretend Conor is an innocent lamb. He was not.
I don't find a lot of fault in Conor reacting to the situation that was created by Khabib, and I don't think the Commission or LVPD did either.

I don't find a lot of fault in Conor reacting to the situation that was created by Khabib, and I don't think the Commission or LVPD did either.
That’s fine.

But he did punch a guy for seemingly no reason when the other guy did just the same thing he did, jump up on the cage to see what was going on.

And at least you aren’t denying it happened like lots of folks. You just think his actions weren’t morally wrong (or something like that). I don’t quite get why, but I won’t try to change your mind.

Dillon isn't naive, what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you're telling a professional fighter to "come on" just after they've won the biggest fight of their career, adrenaline is absolutely pulsing through their veins and you have a bitter rivalry?

So you’re blaming Danis for running his mouth? Khabib literally blew everything out of proportion because Conor and his team got to him.

F**k that ! We live in a free Society! THE WEST IS THE BEST!
Christ McCon couldn't drawn Fucking pedo Muhammed and that should be 100% fine!
Kahbib is no watchdog for society or freedom!
It's the hypocrisy of all these leaches that gets me!
From Joe Rogan to Dana White to ..... etc
McCon used a f*cking weapon!
Twice! You take a full metal monster can to the head or eye! See how that works out for you! Not to mention a f*cking metal dolly through a glass f*cking window!

The double standard is totally WRONG!

IRA SCUM
ISIS SCUM
They should get a long just fine! LOL...

Both love to rape kids! Fenian and Muslim fucks!

1. Dillon Danis for starting shit and calling Khabib out after he just won a decisive hard fought battle against someone that disrespected his culture and family.

Not innocent is right. His actions were 3rd worst:

3. Conor. Two guys straddling the fence to see wtf is going on. Conor punches the other guy for seemingly no reason other than “a bunch of my guys are fighting a bunch of his guys, so I guess I should punch you”
2. Khabib for starting it all.
1. Dude in the red shirt who jumped into the octagon and punched Conor in the back of the head. EDIT: Do we know this guys name yet?

Everyone else is tied for #4.

But more importantly, Conor got whooped. Though he did finally win a round against Khabib, something no one else was able to do. Khabib held his own on the feet - who woulda guessed. Great fight. And pretty much full ownage.

Maybe there’s gonna be some chick that says Conor made her feel uncomfortable at a party 20 years ago. Then they can strip him of all belts and shred his passport legitimately!

So you’re blaming Danis for running his mouth? Khabib literally blew everything out of proportion because Conor and his team got to him.

What? That isn't what I said at all, look at the video, Danis is agitated and motioning at Khabib to come to him, what did he think was going to happen?

1. Dillon Danis for starting shit and calling Khabib out after he just won a decisive hard fought battle against someone that disrespected his culture and family.
Oh please. “Disrespecting my culture”. You’re trying too hard. Guys talk shit all the time. Few guys jump the cage.

Dont let fandom get in the way of critical thinking.

He fails on a cage hop. Next, he hits a member of Team Khabib who is sitting on the cage. And yes this is BEFORE anyone hit Conor after the fight.

Sorry but at that stage Khabib had already attacked his team, it was on.

What? That isn't what I said at all, look at the video, Danis is agitated and motioning at Khabib to come to him, what did he think was going to happen?
So motioning Khabib to come on means Khabib has to oblige?

He fails on a cage hop. Next, he hits a member of Team Khabib who is sitting on the cage. And yes this is BEFORE anyone hit Conor after the fight.

And what about Khabib’s fly kick outside the cage ?

There’s a reason on why he’s not getting his money fight.

Oh please. “Disrespecting my culture”. You’re trying too hard. Guys talk shit all the time. Few guys jump the cage.

Give me a break. Stop begin so biased. Guys talk shit all the time but not crossing the lines of respect that Conor has. If someone talks shit to my face about my family, and puts me in a cage with my adrenaline running high, don't be surprised if things get out of control even after the fight...

"Don't let fandom get in the way of critical thinking"
You need to listen to your own advice and spread it to your fellow Conor-fans. Conor also jumped the cage and attacked a ref.

Back