Conor is Not Innocent in the Post Fight Debacle

BiC Fist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

He fails on a cage hop. Next, he hits a member of Team Khabib who is sitting on the cage. And yes this is BEFORE anyone hit Conor after the fight.

He fails on a cage hop. Next, he hits a member of Team Khabib who is sitting on the cage. And yes this is BEFORE anyone hit Conor after the fight.

YOU BET YOUR F*CKING LIFE HE DOES!
Kahbibs team mate was jumping over the fence to stop Kahbib or to join in and guess which IRA fenian f*ck punches first!
Yeah you got it! Conor : THE CON20181006104156_GettyImages1046898546.JPG

The beating he took literally will take years from his life. He's a warrior and nothing but respect

no wonder conor didnt press charges. I hope all this is considered when punishing khabib. This has been blown out of per portion.

Already ruled self defense, go protest Vegas PD.

Can't even get good pictures of it because UFC don't want the truth coming out!
That coke head needs to retire!
He's 10 -11 in the division ! Rocky 2 all day long!
The fix was in as soon as he got Ireland to support him .... Dana White jumped of his back and took him for a ride!
CONOR THE CON : DOESN'T BEEN ANY TOP 10 ! IN REAL LIFE!

no wonder conor didnt press charges. I hope all this is considered when punishing khabib. This has been blown out of per portion.
Yeah that's what I'm afraid off. Right now a wrong impression is being created by everyone in the media and by the analysts who were there...and surprise surprise, by Dana White

I suppose they reviewed all the videos, interviewed witnesses and already made their police report public within minutes after the brawl was over. I'm sure you've read the report. Perhaps you'd care to post that for us. Or are you just making stuff up?

Not innocent is right. His actions were 3rd worst:

3. Conor. Two guys straddling the fence to see wtf is going on. Conor punches the other guy for seemingly no reason other than “a bunch of my guys are fighting a bunch of his guys, so I guess I should punch you”
2. Khabib for starting it all.
1. Dude in the red shirt who jumped into the octagon and punched Conor in the back of the head. EDIT: Do we know this guys name yet?

Everyone else is tied for #4.

But more importantly, Conor got whooped. Though he did finally win a round against Khabib, something no one else was able to do. Khabib held his own on the feet - who woulda guessed. Great fight. And pretty much full ownage.

2 main takeaways here

1) Dillon was fucking BECKONING Khabib to come over the cage, he made the "come on" hand signal TWICE
2) Conor threw a punch completely unprovoked at Khabib's teammate who was also sat on the cage

Give Khabib his $2m.

Who caused it? All the Khabib fans want somebody to share in the blame, but this was caused by the weakness of one man...Khabib.

wheres artem when u need him

I like the comment that somebody said : " Who would of thought Artem is the good looking high school girl that everyone fights over! "
LOL...LOL...LOL.... BUNCH OF BITCHES THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM.... LOL

You're about 8 hours late behind the other 12,000 threads about this.

Self defense by throwing the first punch? Makes total sense... I'll bet if conor stayed where he was, didn't chase Khabib up the fence and slug a corner guy, the other two guys that attacked him (And that was completely wrong btw) would have left him be.

Khabib seemingly only had issue with the shit Danis was yelling. The other cornermen got involved after Conor assault one of theirs.

And yet one guy got paid in full and the other guy is being punished.

Frankly both parties should be punished and yet that won't happen.

Who caused it? All the Khabib fans want somebody to share in the blame, but this was caused by the weakness of one man...Khabib.
This is true.

But TSs point is also true. Folks are trying to pretend Conor is an innocent lamb. He was not.

2 main takeaways here

1) Dillon was fucking BECKONING Khabib to come over the cage, he made the "come on" hand signal TWICE
2) Conor threw a punch completely unprovoked at Khabib's teammate who was also sat on the cage

Give Khabib his $2m.

Damn right. NSAC and UFC need to take this into account. If Sucker punch Conor gets paid, then pay Khabib.
I hope there's no "poor Conor; please feel sorry for him" spin put on this.

I wish Kahbib had used the energy to do more damage ?

Is this all just a set up! For the rematch? Probably!!!!

Mentally they are both .... very simple individuals !
But the MMA press will never say that!
CONOR IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CON!

Back