Conor is a weak grappler and has mediocre kicking game yet he believed to be unbeatable at LW ??

944a6d910ba8b86d8845fcf3cbf7d2b5

Big midget got smashed by a small midget
<36>

Precision.

067_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

He landed 28 kicks in the first round of the Holloway fight. People should give that one a re-watch.

0 wins by kicks
1 submission

Lol

Yes I seen most his fights. Maybe

I am not wrong 0 wins by kicks
1 submission win against a nobody
And easy to takedown

How am I wrong?
Never said your wrong just you’re terrible at this just stop..

What are Conor huggers smoking?

Khabib would destroy Conor and I can think of a few others who could hold him down and beat him up.
How can you be so confident that Khabib will make it through the entire fight without getting clocked? He is not a skilled striker, Conor could easily catch him.

On top of that he' very composed (When fresh )

I can't remember who said it, but some pro fighter/coach once said that one of the reasons Conor has such success in the striking is because he always keeps his eye on his target, even when he's getting hit. He always knows where he's supposed to be hitting.

No one believes he is unbeatable, why are you making things up? Everyone saw pretty clearly that he's beatable when he lost to Diaz. In regards to Khabib vs McGregor, I'd say that Khabib is unproven and needs to fight before we start praising him. Ferguson is a far worse fight for McGregor while Khabib could potentially be a very winnable fight.

Ferguson gets hit way more (better defense than Khabib, but stands a lot more) and doesn't have elite wrestling.

Khabib is a huge LW and can do what Mendes did to Conor in the first round and keep going. If he doesn't get KO'd that is.

He's not a great grappler and has cardio issues which makes him very beatable especially for the right matchup. He can also finish anyone on the planet early including people who are terrible matchups for him

If you think his kicking game is mediocre you just don't understand what he's doing with his kicks

He has some Big holes in his games but also has good wepons . He is defenatly beatable

His kicking game is decent. Calling it mediocre is unfair. His grappling is purely defensive and pretty decent. He's just in a bad division to have holes in his grappling.

Hes a great striker but there are lots of hard fights for him.

Last edited:
Conor had ZERO weight cut. Because someone decides not to fight at a weight anymore has ZERO to do with the fact they are bigger. Nate is very clearly a weight class bigger if not two, especially when he's allowed to blow up with cutting less weight.
Nate Diaz fought at LW for almost his entire career, get out of here with your one or two weight class bigger nonsense.

Mediocre kickboxing?? Seen him put Aldo to sleep?

I wouldn’t back him against Khabib but your totally underrating him

Conext Diaz was partying in cabo coming in with like 10 days training while Conor was in a full camp.
His camp was at 155 too. He wasn’t pl
U mean when he was clearly done and diaz could have finished him with anything he liked?
U mean 10 year plus black belt nate diaz ?
And he was dominated on the ground by Mendes. It’s clear Conor’s ground game isn’t very good.

Until mcgregor faces and beats Frankie Edgar, Conor aint shit in either division. Curious how he was able to avoid that match up at 145....

Back