"Conor is a f-cking genius" - Luke Thomas, "Conor won, 1OfThe Greatest Things I've Seen" - Chael

Hate it or love it - you were all entertained and you will all tune in again

You start 10 Conor ball gargling threads a day.

Definitely in no position to talk, Stan
{<jordan}
And you are the flip side of the Conor ball gaggers.
Every post I see of yours is tenderly caressing tht nut sac of khabib.

You're quite pathetic really..
<{clintugh}>

You start 10 Conor ball gargling threads a day.

Definitely in no position to talk, Stan
{<jordan}

He's a fan. Would it not be better posting about fighters you like rather than 2000 posts in 1 month about someone you hate? Positivity is better than negativity

giphy.gif

2 Thousand Posts in a little over a month. 99% of them about Conor McGregor.

You edit them so fast & often that your post count should be doubled lmao
Absolutely.
I thought I was the only one who noticed .
This kid is a troll of mythical proportion.
He wades in to the Conor fan base at every opportunity and does not see the irony..
Sad case..

The "genius" part was not obvious to me. Looked like a coked up, drunk teenager.

But Luke Thomas seems to overanalyze just about everything these days to the point of confusion.

I've come to the conclusion that Chael Sonnen is one of the those rare people that are retarded but somehow managed to have a good vocabulary and wit at the same time.

Because that dude is damn near brain dead.

It was awesome, made me laugh

Im kinda rooting for Conor now

I definitely see the entertainment factor in Conor's act but anyone who actually thinks Conor got to Khabib in any way is beyond delusional.

Mcgregor is really terrified of khabib, needed a shot of whiskey to get some guts, never seen him that shook and for a good reason, he knows khabib is going to make him a D league celebrity

I hope Khabib smashes Conor badly. Absolute devastation so there is no debate afterwards about who is the better fighter. It's not that I'm a huge Khabib fan. I respect him and I respect Conor. Both are great fighters. But UFC took a wrong turn and went circus and WWE orientation a few years ago and I think it would be better for MMA to become more sport like and more consistent rather than manipulated by management and handing out extra servings of pro wrestling drama. Conor screwed the other fighters at 145 and 155 for years. Jumping the line at 155 and then zero title defenses at either weight class.

I feel like Conor was even more OTT than normal, because he knew that Khabib would be stoic and he wanted to put on a show.

Everyone either hats Conor or loves him. That means he's doing it right

I was surprised by that.

Personally I thought Conor made a complete tit of himself and was acting like a coked up clown. The bro-history was particularly cringe.

I still hope he wins though because I just could never root for anyone with a style like Khabib's borathon fighting.

Can't say I agree. Also, I think it's nuts so many posters bite to your threads. The more simple thing would be to just not take your bait.

I seriously found he sounded like a loud angry bum.

The kind that screams at strangers at trainstations.

He was brilliant against Aldo but this was atrocious.

Back