"Conor is a f-cking genius" - Luke Thomas, "Conor won, 1OfThe Greatest Things I've Seen" - Chael

Threads Just in the last couple days<45>

Screen_shot_2018_09_21_at_7_25_02_PM.png

235f471d-dda3-433b-87d0-49a9bd09851f-png.439929
68a51715-2fc3-4ea8-8016-3ae56bd1e20f-png.439931
9b665f5c-b578-473a-b455-0ba73204add0-png.439933
0f9da3bf-1b42-4497-a809-6259310ce13d-png.439935

OP

Lol. I admire your dedication Mysterio! Keep up the good work!

Luke Thomas creaming himself over something that really isn't that big of a deal.

Dear Conor, I wrote you but you still aint calling.
I left my Facebook, my Instagram, and my Twitter on the bottom
I sent two DMs back in Autumn, you must notta got em
There probably was a problem with the wi-fi or something
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is TS

giphy.gif

2 Thousand Posts in a little over a month. 99% of them about Conor McGregor.

You edit them so fast & often that your post count should be doubled lmao

Lol we have all noticed it then lol

MsTeario has a closet crush on Conor & just doesn't know how to process it.

Dear Conor, I wrote you but you still aint calling.
I left my Facebook, my Instagram, and my Twitter on the bottom
I sent two DMs back in Autumn, you must notta got em
There probably was a problem with the wi-fi or something
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is TS

I think this is actually @Mysterio and as a result his love has turned to hate

If Luke Thomas says something, I can be pretty sure he's wrong because he's completely deluded.
If Chael Sonnen says something, I can be pretty sure he's wrong because he's willfully full of shit.

Can't wait to see if Dana White comments. That's when I'll know what's right
Don't believe his lies

Conor cant trash talk a guy that understands about 20% of the shit he is saying. On top of that, the points Khabib did get across, severely rustled the jimmies of Conor. So...

Conor's press conference performance was so legendary that even

documented Conor haters, Luke Thomas & Chael Sonnen had to tell the truth:

Conor's side piece loved it too:

Funny how the roaches among us, spam these boards, urinating false narratives

Conor Bless them​

It's called the quest for ratings. Luke is lucky to get Kayla Harrison or Nick Newell on his show after Ariel left. Disrespect Conor lose half your audience Dana thinks you're "negative" and you will be mercilessly attacked on twitter forever by little "bitch" fanboys (Conor's words for his fans.) If I was Thomas or chael or ariel I'd do the same thing. Ufc's success is financially their success and their livelihood. Luke says nice things about Jones too. For ratings. Jones humiliated him in public and he has to eat that sbit with a smile. Part of the job.

I just don’t understand how you win a press conference. Does it turn into a retrospective win for Khabib if he demolishes Conor?

If this was some sort of debate or rap battle then yes Conor won. Beating a guy who's 4th language is english. Too bad for Conor though, this is a mma fight and actions speak louder than words..

If it was a speech class, I'd give Khabib the better grade, despite English being his 4th language. Khabib articulated his thoughts better, whereas Conor rambled about imaginary history.

After that conference the line changed in Khabib's favor and I cant even sell my tickets without great loss... and those tickets were best value available on stubhub when I bought them. The conference was a disaster no matter what the media says. Cant imagine how the Irish over 30 feel right now. A day after Jones exonerated the sport doesnt look so good. Where is the martial arts in a guy who repeatedly threatens to kill people? Over several years. I need a timeout. I'm embarrassed. My family knows I train and love this shit I break my bones for it and it's embarrassing. Conor brought MMA down in stature imo.

Last edited:
how do you “win” a press conference? This is why i miss the good ole days of mma and i despise this pansy ass people surrounding the sport. A fight will take place, this isnt a fuckin rap freestyle contest.

After that conference the line changed in Khabib's favor and I cant even sell my tickets without great loss... and those tickets were best value available on stubhub when I bought them. The conference was a disaster no matter what the media says. Cant imagine how the Irish over 30 feel right now. A day after Jones exonerated the sport doesnt look so good. Where is the martial arts in a guy who repeatedly threatens to kill people? Over several years. I need a timeout. I'm embarrassed. My family knows I train and love this shit and it's embarrassing. Conor brought MMA down in stature imo.
It's funny how all over Conor's dick the press were at the conference and after.

UFC shills everywhere.

How do you win a conference where you literally just stand there drunk promote your shitty whiskey and yell over everybody . What a low standard

It's funny how all over Conor's dick the press were at the conference and after.

UFC shills everywhere.
Full-blown damage control. That's what the media is doing. And they are going over the top. Only Dana's "that was the darkest press conference in history" was a very tempered real reaction. Only Dana has the power to say anything not positive about the UFC especially before huge money fights. If I was a UFC media membe trying to feed my family covering a pseudo sport, I'd be licking Dana and Conor's gooch too. Only way to survive. UFC atmosphere like North Korea. Be careful what you say.

Back