News Conor helps save young boy's life

Old news, and I'm sure many of us give a larger % of our monthly income to charity than that. But we don't make threads about it and nobody else does.

Conor giving 10K is like you giving 20 bucks. Think about if it's noteworthy or just one of those things that halfway decent human beings do that doesn't need to be called out.

C
Old news, and I'm sure many of us give a larger % of our monthly income to charity than that. But we don't make threads about it and nobody else does.

Conor giving 10K is like you giving 20 bucks. Think about if it's noteworthy or just one of those things that halfway decent human beings do that doesn't need to be called out.
oh hai Captain negativo

Tyson Fury donated his whole purse to charity. Conor only have a couple thousand pounds. What a bum.

Donated 10k a month ago? Lets make a thread about it!

Just got more info in whatsapp re yesterdays accusations. Serious shit to be making up if its not true. Curious to see where this goes

It’s not a pissing contest you fuck.
The good news is the little boy survived and is doing much better.

You don’t donate shit because you have nothing to donate so get off your high horse and just be happy for the family and the little kid.

McGregor could literally find the cure for cancer and y'all would still find a way to give him shit, lmao my god

Let's see your 20 dollar donation to a non profit cause not dated today

He needs that & more to help make ppl forget the public humiliation he received at the hands of the eagle

And the kid didn't have to do a single push up. Bless

Wheres all the threads about all the lives stipe saved as a firefighter?

Why are Conor fans always late to the party. I'm not even a fan, yet I've seen this. Put down the Proper 12, its not that good.

Back