News Conor helps save young boy's life

I just looked this up....wow I hope it isn't true

Edit: I mean hope it isn't Conor
Edit 2: I don't want anyone to be raped by anyone

I get the gist of what you're saying, but statistically, it is common for rape victims to become rapists themselves, and Conor was just publicly raped by Khabib.

Under Irish law neither the victim or the alleged rapist is named, unless it goes to court and the accused is convicted of rape. It prevents a court of public opinion and ensures that if the accused is found Not Guilty, their name and reputation will still be intact.

Last edited:
in the usa u get a huge tax deduction for donations like that

Under Irish law neither the victim or the alleged rapist is named, unless it goes to court and the accused is convicted of rape. It prevents a court of public opinion and ensures that if the accused is found Not Guilty, their name and reputation will still be intact.
Might not work so well when there are already rumors tho..

Might not work so well when there are already rumors tho..

Well Ireland is quite a small country. When of its biggest sports stars is accused of something serious like this, word gets around fast.

Well Ireland is quite a small country. When of its biggest sports stars is accused of something serious like this, word gets around fast.
Whoever the major sports star is they probably have enough money to sweep this all under the carpet and will sue any media who mention their name as involved in this situation. Just goes to show that if you're super rich you can get away with almost anything

They got the right idea

no theyre not, midgets are from outer space
Being an alien does not invalidate you from adulthood. This is what's wrong with intergalactic relations on a whole. Assumptions such as this. It's sad.

You’re so triggered it’s fucking hilarious. Lol

You look like a complete dumbass and now you’re back tracking about donating. Whether these rich fucks donate $10,000 or $10,000,000, that’s all up to them. The ones who benefit are the kids like this little boy. I can give a fuck how much they donate, I’m just happy to see stories like this. Sorry you don’t feel the same.

And make all the jokes you want, you’re the only one here who thinks you look like an internet tough guy.
Ok, firstly, as anyone who's seen my posts knows, I'm joking man, I don't want to insult your child! It's just a character I play online. In real life I don't pretend to be a tough guy but it's part of my Sherdog persona so you have to live with it. I'm so far from triggered that I'm treating this all as a joke. As I tend to do on SD.

Secondly, you're taking this way too seriously man. I never said I wasn't happy for the kid. I said this is what halfway decent human beings do. Including you (if you're halfway decent) and including me. If you read in between the lines you'll see that's a compliment to Conor in that I said he's a decent human being. I never said I hate this, am mad at it or anything else. I never dissed Conor or the kid or anything. I simply said "it's news now that a guy gives a small % to charity? Isn't that just normal??"

And I still stand by that. It's everyone else who came in talking about how negative I am and what an asshole, showoff or whatever else they said, that were triggered. I simply said OF COURSE the guy would give 10k to a kid. It's hardly newsworthy to my mind and I thought it was just a bit much that we praise ppl for being basic human beings. I guess I'd just ASSUMED Conor would do this and didn't see this as newsworthy.

And I do think it's a bit much that we praise ppl for being basic human beings. Why are our expectations so low? I say just elevate your thinking and this is normal behaviour is all. No need to take it all so seriously. And I wish your kid well of course man. Don't take it so seriously.

CFA01480-8099-4467-AA82-4C11B078EECA.jpeg
Ok, firstly, as anyone who's seen my posts knows, I'm joking man, I don't want to insult your child! It's just a character I play online. In real life I don't pretend to be a tough guy but it's part of my Sherdog persona so you have to live with it. I'm so far from triggered that I'm treating this all as a joke. As I tend to do on SD.

Secondly, you're taking this way too seriously man. I never said I wasn't happy for the kid. I said this is what halfway decent human beings do. Including you (if you're halfway decent) and including me. If you read in between the lines you'll see that's a compliment to Conor in that I said he's a decent human being. I never said I hate this, am mad at it or anything else. I never dissed Conor or the kid or anything. I simply said "it's news now that a guy gives a small % to charity? Isn't that just normal??"

And I still stand by that. It's everyone else who came in talking about how negative I am and what an asshole, showoff or whatever else they said, that were triggered. I simply said OF COURSE the guy would give 10k to a kid. It's hardly newsworthy to my mind and I thought it was just a bit much that we praise ppl for being basic human beings. I guess I'd just ASSUMED Conor would do this and didn't see this as newsworthy.

And I do think it's a bit much that we praise ppl for being basic human beings. Why are our expectations so low? I say just elevate your thinking and this is normal behaviour is all. No need to take it all so seriously. And I wish your kid well of course man. Don't take it so seriously.

Let's not. But I have monthly donations way exceeding 20 dollars.... geez.... does nobody here donate to fucking charities?

I consider it a civic duty for those of us employed and paid a little more than what we need. Shit even if you're only on par with what you need.

You really need proof to take my word I donate to charities every month???!?

Has the world come to this???

I don't. I just find homeless people and take them to closest place and buy them a meal. Most charities only donate a small portion of what they receive to said cause.

I was watching a commercial other night about one to save the starving kids and a whopping 48 cents of every dollar donated was going to the cause. More than half to those who run it i guess. Seems pretty fucked up.

Not to be speculating too much but been looking it myself. The sports star was on a two day bender according to some media reports. Possibly just a coincidence or a false rumor but Conor was allegedly on a two day bender according to some. The woman has not pressed charges so it's likely whoever the sports star is has paid off the woman and most likely nothing more will happen

Someone bring me up to speed on this

I don't. I just find homeless people and take them to closest place and buy them a meal. Most charities only donate a small portion of what they receive to said cause.

I was watching a commercial other night about one to save the starving kids and a whopping 48 cents of every dollar donated was going to the cause. More than half to those who run it i guess. Seems pretty fucked up.
Agreed. I do think direct giving and even just talking to homeless ppl is also valuable work. I support a handful of charities with less than 20% administrative fees. There are websites that track charities and give their % admin fees so it's not too hard.

But man, any giving is good giving. The world needs it. The best giving is the kind that doesn't have articles written about it or advertisement of it. It's something decent humans should just do.

Agreed. I do think direct giving and even just talking to homeless ppl is also valuable work. I support a handful of charities with less than 20% administrative fees. There are websites that track charities and give their % admin fees so it's not too hard.

But man, any giving is good giving. The world needs it. The best giving is the kind that doesn't have articles written about it or advertisement of it. It's something decent humans should just do.
Well said. I think Conor actually did give that donation anonymously and it was only the mother who saw his name and thanked him through social media. It was a nice gesture

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back