Conor Haters Not Very Bright?

I'm not sure I understand why you would call out fake wrestling fans and then say that people want a good vs evil story with their combat sport. I dont need a storyline or a bunch of trash talk to enjoy a fight. I'd rather have more legitimacy in the belts and rankings and matchmaking of the major league promotion of MMA, but that is me.

I dont know why you wouldnt understand that some people dont enjoy a fighter who calls his opponents pea head, bum, manlet, nazi or focus on their nationality, enthnicity, bank account status or the fact that they teach kids as a negative. That talks about the fans like a heel, says he doesnt want to waste his time doing morning radio and talking with the plebes. To sell a fight or otherwise, calling a man a Nazi because he is from Germany is going to make some people dislike you. To harp on how much money you have in public compared to your opponents (and fans) is going to make some people dislike you.

He's a good fighter that has accomplished a lot, but he's been allowed to try for those accomplishments because he tells a good, fake wrestling style story.

Around here, the sheer number of Conor related IDs is staggering, in both username or pic. The amount of people who seem to believe that they have accomplished something great by the simple fact that they like a fighter who has accomplished something and made money is dumbfounding. I dont need to tie my self worth to a person or organization and what they achieve. To come on here and see so many people crowing about his deeds like they did them and acting like they actually are him is sad and off-putting. Like other popular fighters before, the 'hate' is mostly at the over-the-top fanatics, and we can credit McGregor's prowess at selling to the fact that there are way more Conor-centric newcomers and fans than other popular fighters of the past. And the more people involved in a thing, the more of the absurd/batshit crazy ends of the fan/hater spectrum come out. This makes a loop where some people want to see that person lose just to make the absurd parts of the spectrum go away, which riles up the absurd, which makes people want it to stop, and so on.

Everyone around here seems to feel perfectly justified in their deep hatred for Rousey for her hype and selling of fights and perceived 'protected' status of favorable matchmaking, yet these same people are dumbfounded by the dislike McGregor gets for a lot of the same elements.

it's quite funny.

All of the haters tune in with their face glued to the tube whenever Conor talks. Before him press conferences and interviews were "may the best man win" or "thank you jesus". Now they are entertaining and people watch. Even the haters watch so they can critique his performance on the mic.

Conor has changed the game and you bums are along for the ride. Quit your sooking.

*himself, should be one word.

3trr.gif

Lets put a lid on Conor threads

You're an eggplant emoji loving idiot. Conor wouldn't be where he is without haters. The fact that he has this many haters is part of the interest.

Anyone who believes that you can judge someones intelligence based on whether or not they like or dislike a certain fighter is more than likely not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'll translate that for you OP, not being the sharpest tool in the shed means you're fucking retarded.

dude can fight but he's obnoxious. when i started watching mma there was no bullshit, outside of tito, but randy and chuck kicked his ass, so he left. it was about the fights and the sport, and that was interesting. Conor sells fights to a large group of people who like fake drama and jerry springer bullshit, and don't really care about the fights, the strategy, and the training. it certainly makes sherdog a lot loss interesting with the types of discussions that are prevalent here now. even the trolling sucks now.

Very few people hate Conor McGregor on here.

They hate the little freaks that role play as him on here - you know, the guys that call professional MMA fighters, sports presenters and journalists "bums"?

McGregor doesn't get praised on here by a lot of people because said role players take it as a personal compliment.

Personaly I came to UFC at UFC one ..No I cant stand Commor MCtaps persona ..It is as fake as the lines he spews and then slams the phone down . Nate shut him right up .And no I,m not a dumb ass or a wefare case . In High school I had two scolarships to choose from , Wrestling or Art . I chose art and never looked back . Being able to see fake people for what they are is easy for some of us . I seen a coward panic wrestler against Nate . Nut huggers forgot the look on his chicken face when he started getting tagged .Then he turned into a panic wrestler got smacked a few times and prompetly rolled over for a quck tap .. If that is your night in shining armour I feel sorry for you all . He did a good job against Alvarez but that looked a bit too easy for my liking .Still needs to face Aldo for me to be Satisfied . Actually he needs to defend and have at lest 5 defences in his chosen Division before he shoud be considered P4P anything .So call me a hater lol But dont call me a dumb ass , dumb ass

Last edited:
Personaly I came to UFC at UFC one ..No I cant stant Commor MCtaps persona ..It is as fake as the lines he spews and then slams the phone down . Nate shut him right up .And no I,m not a dumb ass or a wefare case . In High school I had two scolarships to choose from , Wrestling or Art . I chose art and never looked back . Being able to see fake people for what they are is easy for some of us . I seen a coward panic wrestler against Nate . Nut huggers forgot the look on his chicken face when he started getting tagged .Then he turned into a panic wrestler got smacked a few times and prompetly rolled over for a quck tap .. If that is your night in shining armour I feel sorry for you all . He did a good job against Alvarez but that looked a bit too easy for my liking .Still needs to face Aldo for me to be Satisfied . Actuall he needs to defend and have at lest 5 defences in his chosen Division before he shoud be considered P4P anything .

Shhhhh.... That first fight has been swept under the carpet - it never happened!

When the Conor fanbase keep using the phrase "haters gonna hate" to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to McGregor and that no matter what Conor does, normal MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand Conor for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy or other irrational bullshit like "Salty & Triggered"

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the Conor fans are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance and vanity just like Conor.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism about Mcgregor for example not defending the FW & LW belt makes the member of the Conor fanbase look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.

Statistically they have lower IQ, that is correct. Especially when it comes social awareness

Back