Conor fans should thank the great Fedor

I feel sorry for the guy in your AV being represented by a consistent cry baby.

So what have I been crying consistently about? I know you cry consistently about Conor though

Yeah dude. We had no idea what to expect. Then we bought 2 and 3 and by UFC we found a guy in town knew BJJ, took lessons from him and in a few months we felt invincible, like there was no way people without BJJ or ground knowledge stood a chance. Those days are long gone, but were fun times.
Fun times but also so many McDojos and the like. So many bar room debates that now have a more logical conclusion. The old "There is this monk in China can kill people with 2 fingers" shite. It was fun though. Cool knowing there are some adults here bro. Anyway im tapping out like Conor. Catch ya mate.

Fun times but also so many McDojos and the like. So many bar room debates that now have a more logical conclusion. The old "There is this monk in China can kill people with 2 fingers" shite. It was fun though. Cool knowing there are some adults here bro. Anyway im tapping out like Conor. Catch ya mate.
Lol @ “McDojo”... I remember having an account at Bullshido back when it was called “McDojo”.

Im offering you a way out. Join us at club Fedor or continue the onslaught. Choice is yours. It always was.

Lol, your club Fedor is a farce. You're too bitter about Conor to even have genuine love for Fedor. It shows that in the moment of glory for Fedor you still have to make it about Conor.

You have been destroyed on Sherdog for a week. Some have been banned, some have run away. Now you get some time off all because of The Last Emperor. You can make amens and leave team Condom, and become men and join the brotherhood.

Fedor>Conor
Shrieking like a bunch of autistic baboons because another better man than you won a fight isn't "destroying" anyone, you fucking retarded child.

I understand being biased, but ANYONE who seriously thought Connie would beat Khabib knows NOTHING about the sport and therefore not a real fan to begin with.

<seedat>

Semantics. Could vs would.

There was always a small chance Conor would win, just because of the left. But obviously it was a small chance, very bad stylistic match up.

You have been destroyed on Sherdog for a week. Some have been banned, some have run away. Now you get some time off all because of The Last Emperor. You can make amens and leave team Condom, and become men and join the brotherhood.

Fedor>Conor
Fedor has never fought a descent fighter in his prime.

Lol, your club Fedor is a farce. You're too bitter about Conor to even have genuine love for Fedor. It shows that in the moment of glory for Fedor you still have to make it about Conor.
Its a joke not a long thick dick, you didn't need to take it so hard.

Its a joke not a long thick dick, you didn't need to take it so hard.

I just see it how it is, bud. All I have seen you post is petty hate. Not just this thread.

I just see it how it is, bud. All I have seen you post is petty hate. Not just this thread.
e9f63915c8f51791aa5ce358ea0054195f000bffddc1d0d560457a6628f2b67a.jpg

Back