Conor fans should thank the great Fedor

a lot of americans on sherdog worship the russian male, and it has been a very good week for those people.

Lol in general it's not a good time to be a xenophobic mma fan that only supports anglo fighters lol God knows there are many here at sherdog. Props to those impartial fans that respect a fighter for his skill not caring about where he comes from or his religion, etc.

Long time MMA fans know this.

It's just that TS is a noob.
You have been destroyed for a week straight. You must like getting dominated. I have been off and on and its always you and a couple of others leading the pack of sulky bitches that cant accept what has happened.

You probably dont remember when Bas was on here, or Det Kimble but you probably were the dude that started the hungriest butt thread. You joined around the year it was started.

You really think that sherdog join dates and belts show when you started practicing martial arts or watching mma? imbecile.

Yeah dude. Joining in 2018 doesn’t mean you can’t be OG.

I joined this place in 2016 but been around the sport since the days when we used 28k modems.

You have been destroyed for a week straight. You must like getting dominated. I have been off and on and its always you and a couple of others leading the pack of sulky bitches that cant accept what has happened.

lolololol

You make me laugh noob

You can be a long time mma fan and also like Conor you know.

I understand being biased, but ANYONE who seriously thought Connie would beat Khabib knows NOTHING about the sport and therefore not a real fan to begin with.

<seedat>

Yeah dude. Joining in 2018 doesn’t mean you can’t be OG.

I joined this place in 2016 but been around the sport since the days when we used 28k modems.
Yeah I can tell I'm talking to a child when he thinks a belt on fucking sherdog means something. Maybe I should let him think that, dont want to spoil his fun.

I remember when dad showed me Ufc 1 on VHS in the mid 90s. this cunt was probably just a glint in the milkmans eye.

Yeah I can tell I'm talking to a child when he thinks a belt on fucking sherdog means something. Maybe I should let him think that, dont want to spoil his fun.

I remember when dad showed me Ufc 1 on VHS in the mid 90s. this cunt was probably just a glint in the milkmans eye.

UFC 1 on VHS is OG.

Me and a of my classmates in high school chipped in money and purchased the UFC 1 PPV.

Join date doesn’t mean anything other than when you joined this place.

In fact, I picked this name “Milton” because only old school would recognize.

Gotten to.

UFC 1 in VHS is OG.

Me and a of my classmates in high school chipped in money and purchased the UFC 1 PPV.

Join date doesn’t mean anything other than when you joined this place.
Thats mad, you watched it live?! In OZ back then you couldn't get it. There were mad rumours that people died and there was no rules. Lots of Chinese whispers back then.

Don’t worry about that goof lol.

@Blanqa Blanqua actually went out of his way to block me after I DESTROYED him in another thread.

He’s been ETERNALLY CUCKED:

That's all bullshit - pure speculation.

Facts are that Kabib likes to talk like a tough guy who will fight Conor on the street but when Conor came to him he cowered like a whipped dog.

Facts & footage can't be argued with.

Little Kabob crumble under big pressure. The fight will be made VERY BiG, very much so that Kabob will wilt. Conor will conquer.

<36>

a lot of americans on sherdog worship the russian male, and it has been a very good week for those people.

nah, those Americans like myself just pay respect to the MMArtists who exercise discipline (Khabib's most recent post fight antics aside).

btw.

Pd959.jpg

I feel sorry for Fedor that his "fans" in here are using his good name to act out their petty bitterness.

Thats mad, you watched it live?! In OZ back then you couldn't get it. There were mad rumours that people died and there was no rules. Lots of Chinese whispers back then.

Yeah dude. We had no idea what to expect. Then we bought 2 and 3 and by UFC 4 we found a guy in town knew BJJ, took lessons from him and in a few months we felt invincible, like there was no way people without BJJ or ground knowledge stood a chance. Those days are long gone, but were fun times.

We can forget Khabib now he is the most sore winner in history of sports and stupid enough to place himself at the very bottom of the ufc champ list.

Back