Conor can beat Floyd in a boxing match

liljoe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all know the only thing that went wrong was his gas tank. Other than that he was in the thick of it.

I propose a 3 round match with 4oz gloves. In that situation I would guarantee a Conor victory. He would not need to worry about gas or playing games with Floyd. Just pure unadulterated fighting between two warriors.

We all know fights in real life only take a few seconds. So this is more than enough time to determine who is the better fighter.

100%

img_1881-jpg.268337

We all know the only thing that went wrong was his gas tank. Other than that he was in the thick of it.

I propose a 3 round match with 4oz gloves. In that situation I would guarantee a Conor victory. He would not need to worry about gas or playing games with Floyd. Just pure unadulterated fighting between two warriors.

We all know fights in real life only take a few seconds. So this is more than enough time to determine who is the better fighter.

100%

He would win in a 8 or 10 rounder as well.

He will have enough gas to outpoint Floyd en route to a decision victory. (if the judges are not heavily corrupted and biased as in his last fight)

Floyd wins in MMA if they do it in 16oz. gloves and scheduled for one 15 second round.

100%

So why didn't Conor do any damage to Floyd in the first 3 rounds given that 8 oz gloves have the same amount of padding in the knuckle area as 4 oz MMA gloves. The extra 4 oz padding in the 8 oz boxing gloves is around the thumb and hand area, not the knuckles. Conor and his team said as much. When they saw the 8 oz gloves they said Floyd is not going to last 2 rounds.

4oz gloves = head clean off

Even if they fought bare knuckle, Floyd would cut the fuck out of Conor's face. He'd look like he's gone 10 rounds with Freddy Kruger. Conah has no powah LOL. He's a pillow fisted quitter bitch. Quitter bitch. Oh yeah McQuitter bitch LOL.

Give it two more weeks and McConah :eek::eek::eek:s are going to start believing that McConah would have won had the ref not stopped it.

His gas tank wasn't the issue

The issue is that he is a mma fighter
not a boxer

Give it two more weeks and McConah :eek::eek::eek:s are going to start believing that McConah would have won had the ref not stopped it.

What do you mean give it 2 more weeks???

I was saying all along that conor could have won if it wasn't for the early stoppage.. haha ;)

I've yet to meet anyone in real life who didn't think it was an early stoppage or that the judges score cards were massively biased towards floyd.

Even the people i box with agree lol.

The only people who say otherwise are on this forum lol.

Sherdog is like an alternate universe.. it is litterally a different world..

Welcome to sherdog

The Anti-mma forum, where 95% of posters are haters or trolls lol.

What do you mean give it 2 more weeks???

I was saying all along that conor could have won if it wasn't for the early stoppage.. haha ;)

I've yet to meet anyone in real life who didn't think it was an early stoppage or that the judges score cards were massively biased towards floyd.

Even the people i box with agree lol.

The only people who say otherwise are on this forum lol.

Sherdog is like an alternate universe.. it is litterally a different world..

Welcome to sherdog

The Anti-mma forum, where 95% of posters are haters or trolls lol.

You've never boxed in your life, stop fantasising on the internet. A bunch of Conortards getting together and touching butt in the park does not constitute "people I box with".

You've never boxed, you're not wild and you're barely a boy. The only remotely genuine thing about you is your name Dan. Dan. Dan you're my bitch, ok. Now reply to my post bitch, so you can amuse me some more. Amuse me, bitch.

Pro boxers making their debut start at 4-8RD's he went 10 with the GOAT Boxer and won 5 of those rounds. He proved he was the more skillful boxer and if he had some tuneups before going against Floyd then there's no doubt he would of won.

Pro boxers making their debut start at 4-8RD's he went 10 with the GOAT Boxer and won 5 of those rounds. He proved he was the more skillful boxer and if he had some tuneups before going against Floyd then there's no doubt he would of won.
<36>

you cant be that retarded ... holyshit.

You've never boxed in your life, stop fantasising on the internet. A bunch of Conortards getting together and touching butt in the park does not constitute "people I box with".

You've never boxed, you're not wild and you're barely a boy. The only remotely genuine thing about you is your name Dan. Dan. Dan you're my bitch, ok. Now reply to my post bitch, so you can amuse me some more. Amuse me, bitch.

Hahaha. Its you who's my bitch lol. You rise to the bait everytime.<45>

I do Box ( been weight training for an hour and an hour pad and bag work, followed by 12 x 4 minute rounds sparring today lol) Your welcome to come watch me fight lol. I do my fighting in real life.. i just have a bit of fun online. Lol.

My Nick Name is Wildboy (well it was when i was a kid lol. I was pretty wild and my second name is Wild haha)

Yeah you guessed it my name is Dan lol.

And btw i reply to whatever posts i want to and your too funny too ignore..hahaha.

I bet you reply... bitch<45>

god dammit, enough of these shitty threads muddying up my New Posts lists.

He did not win five rounds. Stop repeating this myth that Conor fans have made up. He won three and lost any sort of composure half way through the last of them and then got his ass whooped for the rest of the fight.

The hare also won 90% of the race, but the tortoise still won. No one cares that the hare won 90% of the race. The only reason the hare even gets a mention is to highlight its stupidity.

Back