Conor can beat Floyd in a boxing match

Idiot or idiot,
I dont see any other way.

This forum has reached new heights of stupidity lately. Amazing.

What do you mean give it 2 more weeks???

I was saying all along that conor could have won if it wasn't for the early stoppage.. haha ;)

I've yet to meet anyone in real life who didn't think it was an early stoppage or that the judges score cards were massively biased towards floyd.

Even the people i box with agree lol.

The only people who say otherwise are on this forum lol.

Sherdog is like an alternate universe.. it is litterally a different world..

Welcome to sherdog

The Anti-mma forum, where 95% of posters are haters or trolls lol.

You're lying and trying to convice yourself

4oz gloves = head clean off

you are by far the most delusional fight fan i have seen on these boards.

Old 40 yr old 150lb Floyd made Conor look like alittle bitch. Floyd didnt even run or spar in preparation. partying last week and eating burger king while Conor is training for the fight of his life. Floyd didnt even box him..he just walked him down..why? because Conor has average power and was zero threat. ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like your Boxing IQ.

you are by far the most delusional fight fan i have seen on these boards.

Old 40 yr old 150lb Floyd made Conor look like alittle bitch. Floyd didnt even run or spar in preparation. partying last week and eating burger king while Conor is training for the fight of his life. Floyd didnt even box him..he just walked him down..why? because Conor has average power and was zero threat. ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like your Boxing IQ.
So many excuses. Sad!

We all know the only thing that went wrong was his gas tank. Other than that he was in the thick of it.

I propose a 3 round match with 4oz gloves. In that situation I would guarantee a Conor victory. He would not need to worry about gas or playing games with Floyd. Just pure unadulterated fighting between two warriors.

We all know fights in real life only take a few seconds. So this is more than enough time to determine who is the better fighter.

100%
No he cant. We just watched him try and fail.

Back