Conor back training MMA (according to Twitter pic)

Conor pisses people off so badly and I love it. These salty ass threads are some of my favorites

This would make McGregor a beyond Tito-Chuck duck tier, the worst ducker in UFC history.

It's ducking to stay active when your contender is currently out indefinitely?

If he can do both then all power to him. It's indeed what he promised to do actually, to be a double champ defending both belts.

Your vocabulary is quite impressive!

Tell me, do you think it's dumber to believe in Conor McGregor or spirituality/mysticism? I read somewhere that scientifically both require an IQ in the single digits. Can you confirm?
Thanks for the vocab comment
It might be dumb to believe in both, they also might as well be people with low I.Q. But if they're joyful within themselves, then it really doesnt matter whether they are scientifically proven to be dumb or intelligent.
The profoundness of life experience is the only thing that matters, all things will come to an end, sooner or later. But the experience is not lost.

Incoherent sobbing

Baahahahahahah got you.

l3ol6.gif

Hopefully, its true

That guy Dizz said he was back earlier

So maybe we do finally get a return

Max's cardio scares the hell out of me. max is far more aggressive than nate...takes just as good a shot also..the first 3 rounds, I think will be all conor...but the last 2 could be interesting...

I would actually love to see Him vs Holloway, but can he make 145

I am the biggest Ferg fan, but Ferguson is out via surgery, so I struggle to figure out all the comments about ducking Ferguson. Next best thing is Holloway or Khabib for sure!

Conor trains very little outside fight camps. He's not one of those guys who are always in the gym no matter whether they have a fight scheduled.

Back in the gym suggests he has a fight scheduled or very close.

Where are you getting your info? Everything I have ever read is conor practically lives in the gym...fight or no fight...maybe not recently...but he was always training..

Where are you getting your info? Everything I have ever read is conor practically lives in the gym...fight or no fight...maybe not recently...but he was always training..

Not anymore he doesn't, and it's been that way for a while. Conor hasn't been staying as active as he should outside of fight camps.

I really hope it s a joke
So basically if it s true he still refuse to defend his belt lol
Conor shouldn’t have title shots anymore
Just let him fights money fights with no title implications

Conor trains very little outside fight camps. He's not one of those guys who are always in the gym no matter whether they have a fight scheduled.

Back in the gym suggests he has a fight scheduled or very close.
I heard otherwise

Is it just me who wants to see him at fw again so he resembles bale in the machinist?

Hopefully, its true

That guy Dizz said he was back earlier

So maybe we do finally get a return

Good to see Conor is finally defending his FW belt. It's been a bit too long for my taste, but after Conor butchers Max a second time there will be no question who the FW GOAT is. He definitely needs to defend it before his LW belt.

1. until it's official i won't believe anything since he's been busy bangin' bitches, snorting coke and fighting mobsters

2. AND AGAINST MAX?? did he said he didn't wanted to fight at FW because the cut is too much? same thing Kavanagh said, so he basically wants to regain his double champ status without risking his LW belt against Tony or Khabib? the nerve on this jabroni... he wants an easy fight or a fight that if he wins he wins big but if he loses there's nothing to lose....

and uncle dana still the servant of this coke snorting jabroni.

I really hope it s a joke
So basically if it s true he still refuse to defend his belt lol
Conor shouldn’t have title shots anymore
Just let him fights money fights with no title implications

<TrumpWrong1>

He's defending his FW belt.

Good to see Conor is finally defending his FW belt. It's been a bit too long for my taste, but after Conor butchers Max a second time there will be no question who the FW GOAT is. He definitely needs to defend it before his LW belt.

??????????????????{<huh}{<huh}

he was stripped, meaning he has no FW title, the legit champ is Max nd is he going to cut to 145 where he himslef said he won't return??

seriously, the nuthugging is soo big that any sense of logic goes to the toilet.

Back