Conor back training MMA (according to Twitter pic)

Baahahahahahah got you.

l3ol6.gif
If a coherent response is wjat you regard as triggered, then judging by your response, you might be ultra triggered

??????????????????{<huh}{<huh}

he was stripped, meaning he has no FW title, the legit champ is Max nd is he going to cut to 145 where he himslef said he won't return??

seriously, the nuthugging is soo big that any sense of logic goes to the toilet.

Lmao, the only illogical one is you hater. Conor has never lost his belt. He's the rightful champ. I'm sure you'll sit there and cry about how Conor hasn't defended his FW belt a week after he defends it anyways again. At the end of the day a title defense doesn't even fucking matter. It's about the competition and facing the best, something Conor has not only done in one division, but two. That's what he's going to do again. Deal with it.

Lmao, the only illogical one is you hater. Conor has never lost his belt. He's the rightful champ. I'm sure you'll sit there and cry about how Conor hasn't defended his FW belt a week after he defends it anyways again. At the end of the day a title defense doesn't even fucking matter. It's about the competition and facing the best, something Conor has not only done in one division, but two. That's what he's going to do again. Deal with it.

me crying for that coke snorting jabroni of a hero you nuthug every time you post here??

fighting the best? he fought Floyd and he carried his ass until he decided when to ko him, and in mma he hasn't defended the LW belt so he is not fighting the best, only fights that are convinient for him, that's why the twit said he was going for Max, because he won't defend his LW belt and he won't lose it but if he wins he has his old FW belt WHO WAS STRIPPED OUT OF HIM, but i doubt that concept can enter your biased head.

me crying for that coke snorting jabroni of a hero you nuthug every time you post here??

fighting the best? he fought Floyd and he carried his ass until he decided when to ko him, and in mma he hasn't defended the LW belt so he is not fighting the best, only fights that are convinient for him, that's why the twit said he was going for Max, because he won't defend his LW belt and he won't lose it but if he wins he has his old FW belt WHO WAS STRIPPED OUT OF HIM, but i doubt that concept can enter your biased head.

Lmao you're so rattled. This must all be devastating for you.

I'd like to see this fight, but let Conor beat Tony and Max bead Edgar first, then book it.

Listen, I like conor but this is the most hilarious gif ever. Shogun who knows hes a badass and conor whose trying to convince people hes a badass. And shoguns face and conor turning away knowing everyone was laughing. Damn.

Lol Holloway???? Anything to not defend a belt.

Listen, I like conor but this is the most hilarious gif ever. Shogun who knows hes a badass and conor whose trying to convince people hes a badass. And shoguns face and conor turning away knowing everyone was laughing. Damn.

Shogun can probably hear him straining as hard as he can trying to flex his neck muscles under that stupid bow tie lmao

34y4kmd.jpg

<36>

What a fucking joke. The white Jon Jones. With privileges

100% ducking Tony confirmed if he's aiming for Max. And you can't tell me it's because of the draw Max brings, because just like Tony, casuals have no idea who Max is.

Conor the first ever 2x UFC champ champ in history, alongside being the only ever UFC champ champ in history?

By god Sherdog would explode from salt.
Probably. Max will drown his ass though.

No Thanks. Defend your belt against Tony!! thats the fight we want, when Tony embarrasses you and chokes you out then you can drop to 145 and fight for the belt against Holloway.

LOL at the Conor fans scared to death as much as Conor is of Tony, trying to come up with a injury excuse. Tony has no injury, sorry to destroy your dreams. Yes its true Tony had a minor elbow surgery and it was done 2 weeks ago, its all done and he is totally fine and training again now, it was only a very little minor thing, check out his instagram and blogs to see. He is ready to go NOW

Back