Conor about his plans for 2018...

What did I say 12 months ago?

McGregor will be a flash in the pan. He will get in trouble and will be broke and alone before he's 40.

"I predict these things" Not that hard to predict anyway... It happens all the time in pro-sport. Too many pro athletes don't have what it takes to deal with that much money. McGregor doesn't have the intelligence and maturity to deal with it.

he would've transcended if he didn't get his ass whooped by a retired boxer

“I have every intention of fighting in 2018 if my compensation and business development endeavours accurately reflect my influence on combat sports.
great. maybe now we can STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM

I wish they would just strip him and make the LW division move on, he's obviously too big for the UFC best the UFC let him free of his contract and let him negotiate his own billion dollar fights with his deep fighting skillz...

“We could see Conor McGregor anywhere. I run the fight game, the fashion game, the whiskey game, or whatever the next business endeavour might be."

CLIFFS NOTES:
"I run!...."

He talked about himself in the 3rd person and 1st person in the same damn paragraph.....He is totally fried!"

If I was Conor, I would vacate the belt and pay Paulie to take a dive in the boxing ring. That would set up a mega fight against Oscar. Won’t top Mayweather $$$, but would put $50 mill + in his pocket after a multimillion pay day against Paulie. Then come back to the UFC and make a bundle fighting Diaz.

All I got out of that is that he has no intention of ever defending his title...
2r4oflt.jpg

Is that the guy who got his ass beat by Mayweather?

honestly i feel like mcgoober is going to price himself out of everything at this point. He did a great job hyping himself, but lets not forget, he didnt beat flloyd anyone who isnt a completely dilluded fan knows hes a duck and a cherry picker.

like someone else said, wont be long before nobody gives a shit anymore. hence why hes showing up and parking his car on the street to draw attention paying a traffic ticket. the guy already knows hes fading and his stock just drops when he doesnt flap his mouth.

'Transcending boxing' = getting clobbered and stopped by a 40-y-o who was 20lbs lighter. LEL

Conor has to realise that his value is dropping very fast while he sits there talking bullshit and waiting for the right money.

I stopped reading at that line. He thinks losing one boxing match is transcending the sport?

Getting his ass whooped by an old Mayweather has him believing all of this.

Fuck off. “My opponents must lobby for me” as if he’s some sort of god and it’s a blessing to get to face him. I hope he never comes back

Why so many people on these forums have a hard on for this poser is beyond me. UFC is better with out Queen Conor

He said this in a betsafe.com interview today (at least published today):

“My focus is getting back into the right ring or octagon. 2017 was historic. I have transcended both the sport of MMA and boxing.

“At this stage of my career, as it has been for the majority of my UFC career, potential opponents must lobby for fights with me.

“We could see Conor McGregor anywhere. I run the fight game, the fashion game, the whiskey game, or whatever the next business endeavour might be.

“I have every intention of fighting in 2018 if my compensation and business development endeavours accurately reflect my influence on combat sports.

“Me and my team are in continued negotiations with the UFC, and if the deal makes commercial sense, I look forward to fighting for my company in 2018.”

Meeeeh. I think he will say same things in 2018/19/20. By this time he will run the space travel business, new technologies business, car industry and many many more.
Its why Pro Boxers should never compete in the UFC once they get the belt they just use it as an ATM machine,, we need real MMA fighters who fight for the love of the sport not the money

El Cucuy got him super shook....

He said this in a betsafe.com interview today (at least published today):

“My focus is getting back into the right ring or octagon. 2017 was historic. I have transcended both the sport of MMA and boxing.

“At this stage of my career, as it has been for the majority of my UFC career, potential opponents must lobby for fights with me.

“We could see Conor McGregor anywhere. I run the fight game, the fashion game, the whiskey game, or whatever the next business endeavour might be.

“Me and my team are in continued negotiations with the UFC, and if the deal makes commercial sense, I look forward to fighting for my company in 2018.”

Meeeeh. I think he will say same things in 2018/19/20. By this time he will run the space travel business, new technologies business, car industry and many many more.

or, another (more probable version of reality), he will be forgotten and irrelevant in MMA.

Back