Conor about his plans for 2018...

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He said this in a betsafe.com interview today (at least published today):

“My focus is getting back into the right ring or octagon. 2017 was historic. I have transcended both the sport of MMA and boxing.

“At this stage of my career, as it has been for the majority of my UFC career, potential opponents must lobby for fights with me.

“We could see Conor McGregor anywhere. I run the fight game, the fashion game, the whiskey game, or whatever the next business endeavour might be.

“I have every intention of fighting in 2018 if my compensation and business development endeavours accurately reflect my influence on combat sports.

“Me and my team are in continued negotiations with the UFC, and if the deal makes commercial sense, I look forward to fighting for my company in 2018.”

Meeeeh. I think he will say same things in 2018/19/20. By this time he will run the space travel business, new technologies business, car industry and many many more.

He's not coming back. People should just stop talking about him

"my company"

C182SZ6UsAAyQ9W.jpg

McFail and gsp are a couple of frauds. Let’s move on.

Great business man.
Horrible person
Fake fighter

he'll do whatever for how long to stay relevant without fighting

there's a thread of him that has nothing to do with fighting, instead a pic with a whore

his hardcore fans keep him relevant and he knows this

I get sick of hearing his pretentious, cryptic nonsense.

It's like he wants the whole world to suck his dick just so he can get back in the cage for 30 million.

Sport fans have the shortest memories. He'll disappear faster than he thinks. The sport will move on without him, and we'll see how he manages without the attention.

He fancies himself a Nucky Thompson, he’s coming off like a big d-bag.

He has become a victim of his own ego. Sad to see. Conor is now nothing more than a product, lacking substance and repeating the same shtick. In a consumer-driven society that is built on obsolescence, I don't think he will be able to handle it when he is no longer required and becomes irrelevant. As for the argument "who cares, he has plenty of money", that means nothing when your life is devoid of purpose. He has become the person he promised he wouldn't.

His team will beg him to fight so they can make some cash.....

His company? LOL.

Can somebody please take his belt from him already? This is Fucked.....Proper.

'Transcending boxing' = getting clobbered and stopped by a 40-y-o who was 20lbs lighter. LEL

Conor has to realise that his value is dropping very fast while he sits there talking bullshit and waiting for the right money.

He said this in a betsafe.com interview today (at least published today):

“My focus is getting back into the right ring or octagon. 2017 was historic. I have transcended both the sport of MMA and boxing.

“At this stage of my career, as it has been for the majority of my UFC career, potential opponents must lobby for fights with me.

“We could see Conor McGregor anywhere. I run the fight game, the fashion game, the whiskey game, or whatever the next business endeavour might be.

“I have every intention of fighting in 2018 if my compensation and business development endeavours accurately reflect my influence on combat sports.

“Me and my team are in continued negotiations with the UFC, and if the deal makes commercial sense, I look forward to fighting for my company in 2018.”

Meeeeh. I think he will say same things in 2018/19/20. By this time he will run the space travel business, new technologies business, car industry and many many more.

i sure love how he runs the whiskey game

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/4547685/conor-mcgregor-notorious-irish-whiskey-legal-action/

Back