Connor McGregor has changed UFC forever

How is it a scam in any way?

Marketing it as the biggest fight in the history of fights when it's actually just going to be a squash. Mcgregor will have absolutely nothing for Mayweather.

Marketing it as the biggest fight in the history of fights when it's actually just going to be a squash. Mcgregor will have absolutely nothing for Mayweather.

I don't think that is wrong since it has two of the biggest names in fighting. However I don't think I've seen any marketing being done stating that?

Most of the anger seems to stem from people making up story lines to suit their own agenda?

I don't think that is wrong since it has two of the biggest names in fighting. However I don't think I've seen any marketing being done stating that?

Most of the anger seems to stem from people making up story lines to suit their own agenda?

It will eventually be marketed as such, and will be gobbled up by the masses - only to be left with this face afterwards {<huh}

It will eventually be marketed as such, and will be gobbled up by the masses - only to be left with this face afterwards {<huh}

So you're angry at something that might happen? lol

Like I said most of you guys are mad for no reason

At no point in time have they said that this is a fight between two amazing boxers...

So you're angry at something that might happen? lol

Like I said most of you guys are mad for no reason

Not angry - I'm going to enjoy it lol.

Wont pay 100 bux for it though, will watch at a bar while I get blackout drunk and have a great time

Cheers brah

Conor McGregor is being Conor McGregor........blame those other bums trying to be him!

most are just wannabes, Conor is the real deal

wish everybody else would just act as who they are not who they think will make money
you aint gotta talk shit and act half retard to get some fans

different game for different people!

I heard you @DragonRising you had to call the five O (50) on him...

TS is completely right. but he has done a lot of positives too

18622248_1912117828813910_122206265629059712_n.jpg
Racist!

It was better when the Canadian Blanket was top dog.

Its quite amazing how the haters actually want conor to take the lowest threat. I guess when you are dealing with a madman other ppl also start acting crazy.
Sooo actually putting your title against a rightful contender and risk becoming another one in the ladder is LESS threatning then fighting for another title keeping your belt secure or fighting without risky NOTHING AT ALL?

Ok...

I liked him until he put two divisions on hold. Guy should be stripped of both belts for the good of the sport.

Sooo actually putting your title against a rightful contender and risk becoming another one in the ladder is LESS threatning then fighting for another title keeping your belt secure or fighting without risky NOTHING AT ALL?

Ok...
do you think MM is taking a bigger risk fighting shitier opponent than tj cuz losing to a shitter opponent is worse. Conor will never be another on in the ladder, he is too good at marketing himself. Its not really about the belt a loss is a loss and so is a beating. Did the nate diaz loss not count cuz it wasnt for a belt? The belt is just a marketing tool to promote the fighters.

do you think MM is taking a bigger risk fighting shitier opponent than tj cuz losing to a shitter opponent is worse. Conor will never be another on in the ladder, he is too good at marketing himself. Its not really about the belt a loss is a loss and so is a beating. Did the nate diaz loss not count cuz it wasnt for a belt? The belt is just a marketing tool to promote the fighters.
You answered your own question.
"do you think MM is taking a bigger risk fighting shitier opponent "
Level of competition.
There are no comparison between the level of quality in LW vs FwW.

Also how a loss makes ANY difference when you have not only your title sealed out from it but also you get REWARDED from that loss with a instant rematch?
Yes he fought Nate twice at a weight that had NOTHING to do with the actual category they compete.
Little risk,no problem if you lose you still a champion.

I stand by what i said earlier.

More then 90% of the times he "challenged" himself he had a very comfortable safety net to keep him out of danger.

Conor haters always gotta reach and blame him for everything. UFC has ALWAYS been corrupted and had terrible fights/title shots lined up before due to trash talk. People wanted guys who would go up in competition Conor did that and he gets shit on for it. People wanted fighters to stand up to the UFC and get more money that they deserve, Conor does this gets shit on (even helping others out in process) Fact is ANYONE on that roster would do the same as Conor he's not ducking anyone he's being smart while all the other guys stay at the bottom. If you blame Conor for how bad UFC is today your an idiot blame WME for being cheap/not knowing how to book fights correctly etc. There's a reason people are hopping to Bellator and its not cause they are ducking higher competition that's in the UFC.

Back