Connor McGregor has changed UFC forever

More like he (along with Ronda) pulled the UFC out of a commercial slump and lead it to its biggest boom period ever. Now hes gone we are back to PPVs doing 200k and boxing being on top.

Conor McGregor proved that many MMA fighters is a bunch of followers. What happened to not fighting for money and only for pride? When a friend of mine told me Conor would change the game for the worse I told him no way, these fighters have strong principles and dont care about suits, accessories and other shiny things. Oh boy was I wrong!

I feel like this in itself is an oxymoron but UFC had shenanigans aplenty well before McGregor. He didn't change anything, he just exploited what was already there.
Truth.
But the company got ten times worse with those shenanigans in the McUFC era. It's why I bailed.

I just wonder how many of the people he brought in will stay fans of fightsports after he inevitably leaves following the mayweather fight. "Nothing left to prove."

i thought the same, we've already experienced this with Rousey's fans (and with Brock 's ones).

18622248_1912117828813910_122206265629059712_n.jpg

It's not Conors fault, or the UFCs fault, it's the fault of the fans that tune it to watch him. Conor is doing what is best for himself, and the UFC are doing what is best for them.

most are just wannabes, Conor is the real deal

wish everybody else would just act as who they are not who they think will make money
you aint gotta talk shit and act half retard to get some fans

different game for different people!

conor is the ultimate wannabe. rich white guy who pretends hes a poor black guy. no title defences, pretends he's the GOAT. 5 foot 9, pretends hes a tough guy. dumb peasant who pretends he's a business man. and lets not forget...hipster clone who pretends he's unique

method=get&s=mcgregor-josh-mario-john.jpg

But this is exactly what Conor did to make money and get fans...

{<huh}

conor is the ultimate wannabe. rich white guy who pretends hes a poor black guy. no title defences, pretends he's the GOAT. 5 foot 9, pretends hes a tough guy. dumb peasant who pretends he's a business man. and lets not forget...hipster clone who pretends he's unique

method=get&s=mcgregor-josh-mario-john.jpg

Hey, i get the frustration, im not denying anyone having influence and expression.

Conor copy his guys and became successful, putting his honest influence and expression together. The rest copy conor and became annoying, gets koed or turn out like jeremy sthephen/kevin lee.

they dont duck like he duck either.
Conor duck contenders and gets the money fight. The rest duck and nearly gets koed by a 40 yr retiring fighter, instant rematch with contenders.

Dana is stupid to put this fight on. I can see him sabotaging. Why give conor his biggest pay day now? Keep him hungry.

Love it when people think they know what the future holds, fucking retard of the highest order.

Guy single-handedly turned once respectable fighting organisation into a WWE circus. These days everybody dresses like a clown, gets juiced, disrespects opponent at pressers and calls for money fights. Kevin Lee's rant is a last example that you need more mic than fighting skills to succeed.
8dNSTMZ.jpg

Guy single-handedly turned once respectable fighting organisation into a WWE circus. These days everybody dresses like a clown, gets juiced, disrespects opponent at pressers and calls for money fights. Kevin Lee's rant is a last example that you need more mic than fighting skills to succeed.
Is it better or worse? More entertaining for sure.

This fight has biggest fucking scam written all over it lol

Will watch for pure lulz, and to see Conor get KO'd with ease

there was never one point in time that UFC was a respected organisation lol

it has always been a niche sport with retarded fans

Well, he makes the sport a lot more exciting and brings fans in. However, he has held up the belt in two divisions and will probably retire after he gets his asswhiping and big check for the Mayweather fight.

Back