Connections between Skyrim and Grappling

Neuro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seriously, there are a lot. Along with the awesome Game of Thrones thread, I was wondering what connections people have experienced/witnessed between Skyrim and Grappling.

I, for instance, will sometimes let out a Shout if I hit a particularly nasty throw. Uchi Mata? FUS RO DAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hand-Assist Kosoto Gari? That's definitely getting a Whirldwind Sprint shout.

And Harai Goshi is one of those quick shouts , cause of the snapiness of the throw.

You can also say things when people get into your guard like "Never should have come here!"

The fun goes on.

Maybe you're playing Skyrim more than is healthy . . .

Don't even talk about Skyrim, I was a big Oblivion player, but I haven't even had the time or money to play Skyrim. I am very upset about that, but at least I still have Jiu Jitsu.

Video games did nothing but ruined my life. I could've been the person that created facebook or found a cure for cancer if it weren't for video games.

This reminds me; I didn't see friends for years on account of FF11, and then WoW. It's bad news, these OMGs or whatever they are

I used to laugh ad Skyrim jokes, but then I took an arrow to the knee

I used to be a Judoka like you, but then i took a tatami to the knee.

Wow, this thread.

The only connection between Skyrim and grappling is one keeps me away from the other.

but for real though. i play world of warcraft and i would play something like skyrim. if you are taking your training seriosly then you are not going to bars, and i need something to fill the void left by shooting pool and drinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back