Connections between Skyrim and Grappling

My computer couldn't run Skyrim. I was disappointed but to be honest reading this thread I'm a bit grateful. ;D

I don't even know what this thread is about.

i swear when someone brings it up, when im trotting around the house i start yelling out FUS RO DAH randomly

I have nothing to add to this thread other than I really really like Skyrim and if you don't your life is probably pretty dark at this point in time.

Skyrim is awesome. But it doesn't make the thread awesome by association.

Skyrim doesn't have PVP? Then it is a girls game. Ultima Online pre-cast days is the only game that was ever worth playing.

I havent played this in months!!!

Video games are better than TV and movies, its no comparison

Skyrim is awesome. But it doesn't make the thread awesome by association.

Sigh. I was trying to recreate the awesomeness of the Game of Thrones thread I made, but the responses haven't been as thrilling as I had hoped. Alas.......

edit: And I was kidding about judo throws and Skyrim shouts. I was just starting a thread about Skyrim in F12 for kicks. It's a running joke in my school among some of the blues and purples to do Shouts and quote the game in general while rolling.

This reminds me; I didn't see friends for years on account of FF11, and then WoW. It's bad news, these OMGs or whatever they are

FFXI was the shit.

The connection is lack of sleep as I would get on after class finished around 9 and play until 230 or so. 170 hours on one character, 60 on the other...

Well, my grappling skills increased to level 15 last night after randomly armbarring every single person, rabbit, car and deer i came across.
I chose the "Adamantium balls" perk on level up, because i hate getting them crushed when taken down with a ouchi gari.

By the Nine...th degree red belts!

...I played Oblivion.

My only connection between grappling and Skyrim is that they're both stress releases for me.

Or that I play Skyrim when I'm stuck on my couch unable to move after a particularly rough training session with my BJJ teammates. HAH.

Well, my grappling skills increased to level 15 last night after randomly armbarring every single person, rabbit, car and deer i came across.
I chose the "Adamantium balls" perk on level up, because i hate getting them crushed when taken down with a ouchi gari.

+one

Well like Skyrim, Bjj is only for the Nords. Damn Dark Elves....

I played elder scrolls since daggerfall, but my computer broke 1 month before Skyrim.

Have you heard about all that hipster crap? well, its completely the opposite about TES, its all backwards, Daggerfall was barely playable, Morrowind was revolutionary bu lacked immersion, Oblivion was almost perfect, when i finished i thought the next would be the perfect game and its almost 5 months after its out and i still watch the trailer sometimes crying a little inside.

I played elder scrolls since daggerfall, but my computer broke 1 month before Skyrim.

Have you heard about all that hipster crap? well, its completely the opposite about TES, its all backwards, Daggerfall was barely playable, Morrowind was revolutionary bu lacked immersion, Oblivion was almost perfect, when i finished i thought the next would be the perfect game and its almost 5 months after its out and i still watch the trailer sometimes crying a little inside.

What? Morrowind was one of the most immersive games I've ever played, way more than Oblivion which was just cut-and-paste generic fantasy.

lol

I feel like I may have re grew my virginity after reading this thread. :)

What? Morrowind was one of the most immersive games I've ever played, way more than Oblivion which was just cut-and-paste generic fantasy.

I didnt liked how the world never changed for anything, i just became the nerevarine, united the ash tribes and something i dont remember about the houses and everything is basically the same and i go to prison for stealing a cup or something. Also characters did less things. Not that i didnt liked the game.

Oblivion worked because your quest was relatively underground and the whole gates of oblivion, the burning down of the mages guild in that town etc etc.

What really ruined Oblivion for me was fast travel being so easy, the world seemed far far far smaller than Morrowind, Morrowind felt huge and you really felt like you were traveling from one place to another as opposed to teleporting DBZ style

Back