ConMan McG breaks his silence on Hiatus

Who would have predicted that Conor would become one of the biggest ducks in combat sports history?
Or an IG model. When he started he was VERY no-nonsense. Just cared about fighting and nothing else. Didn't care about any of the circus just loved the art form.

Seemed like a martial arts philosopher at one time.

Then his philosophy collapsed into a sentence - "they cannot wtihstand the left hand".

Then it turned to excuses "Tree times bigger" - "Floyd is just basically composed but not better".

Now he's an IG model. Like Arianny.

I didn't see this coming. No way. Shocking actually.

Conor bless
aFZRtrz.gif

I wonder what Kadyrov and all the traditional Caucusus folks think when Khabib is begging for free hugs from this guy when Conor's shoulders are loose.

freehuggary_400x400.jpg

TS is on crack. he accidentally didnt make a "i love colby naked in my bed" thread
colby triggers the nerds/virgins even when he has nothing to do with the thread

15F6E479-834C-4FD8-B4E5-077E099D64C0.gif

Not even a Conor thread can distract you from Colby. SAD!

Khabib vs Conor coming

Khabib pulls out, Nate steps in for the biggest fight of all time, Nate Conor III at 170 again.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't be an Aldo fan.

I'm also a fan of Conor the fighter, just not Conor the social media figure.
Well you confirmed yourself as a douchebag that was probably a loser in high school.

Thoughts? Does this mean a rematch with the Bus is on the horizon?

He's stepping up to the big leagues next time around: Double Decker! Since the bus is bigger, he'll have to scale up the size of the object thrown. I'm placing my bets on a pallet jack.

Best setting ever!

Learn from that Colby!

Conor needs to keep quiet until 1) he’s in the clear legally and 2) has a fight booked

He's obviously an exciting fighter but he's such a cringey fucker.
That's what sells three days though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back