Congressmen mull impeachment on the grounds that Trump instructed Comey to end Russian investigation

Al Green's a little early I think. He should have waited until after the Comey testimony and the subpoenas.

Still too early. I need more Donald Trump shit to laugh at still. Like this:

No politician in history.....has been treated worse or more unfairly." Trump.

Remember when the Dems were crying about how Trump wouldn't honor the election if he lost?

Remember when the Dems were crying about how Trump wouldn't honor the election if he lost?

Remember when we told you that he was an incompetent douchebag that would embarrass himself and this country into impeachment or resignation if he ever did manage to win?

Fake news, ain't gonna happen.

What does that guy sound so ghetto?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/al-green-impeachment-call/index.html

There you got a freaking link. Because some people can't even google for 5 seconds

will he get pardoned or not
The irony. :rolleyes:

The Hill > First Republicans talk possibility of impeachment for Trump
Republicans are beginning to talk of the possibility that President Trump could face impeachment after reports that he pressed ousted FBI Director James Comey to end an investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

While Republicans are choosing their words carefully, the fact that impeachment is even being mentioned is notable in Washington's polarized political environment.
Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) on Wednesday said if the reports about Trump's pressure on Comey are true, it would merit impeachment.

Amash spoke a day after The New York Times on Tuesday reported that Trump tried to pressure Comey to stop investigating Flynn.

According to a memo written by Comey after the February meeting, the president told Comey "I hope you can let this go."

Asked by The Hill if the details in the memo would merit impeachment if they're true, Amash replied: "Yes."

"But everybody gets a fair trial in this country," Amash added as he left a House GOP conference meeting.

Asked by another reporter whether he trusted Comey's word or Trump's, Amash said: "I think it's pretty clear I have more confidence in Director Comey."
In an interview late Tuesday night with CNN's Don Lemon, Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-Fla.) compared Trump allegedly pressuring Comey to drop the Flynn investigation to the obstruction of justice cases that led to impeachment proceedings for former presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton.
"Obstruction of justice in the case of Nixon, in the case of Clinton in the late 90s, has been considered an impeachable offense," Curbelo said.

Curbelo called for Comey to testify before Congress to provide a full explanation of his conversations with Trump.
Impeachment seems unlikely at this point. The rest of Congress doesn't want to derail the gravy train, yet.

bc9.jpg

"As the backlash escalates to Trump's firing of Comey last week, Democratic lawmakers are increasingly raising the prospect of impeachment."

Lololololol

Fire comey!

Wait you fired him? Hitler1!!

Democrats are so fucking stupid.

Let's bet accounts. You down?

Regardless of the odds, why would you account bet with someone that's clearly using a stupid troll account? No one is as stupid as he pretends to be with his posts.

Way early. Nothing has been proven that is grounds for impeachment. That could change after the Comey testimony though.

Fake news. Trump is not stupid enough to do anything that will get him impeached or arrested.

these people so hell bent on impeaching trump that they forget who becomes POTUS afterwards. do they really want pence as president?

@KONE get in here so you can necro this thread in a few months and give us a good laugh.

Remember when we told you that he was an incompetent douchebag that would embarrass himself and this country into impeachment or resignation if he ever did manage to win?

And yet the other choice was worse.

Even if it does happen the VP is a good guy but much more conservative then Trump. So its realy a no lose situation.

So according to the Derpocrats, Trump has gone from literally Hitler, to literally Nixon? I'd say that's an improvement.

Back