Congressmen mull impeachment on the grounds that Trump instructed Comey to end Russian investigation

Dems have lost their minds. How can they possibly believe Trumps getting impeached? Specifically for what?! Derp.

Stupid and short-sighted if true. Loyalty cuts both ways. If you want your people to stand by you, then you must do the same for them.
There's also a more practicable issue: coordinating defenses. This is most important if you assume the accusations have merit, but in every-man-for-himself, you're going to get circular backstabbing, where everyone throws everyone else under the bus for every impropriety, and there will definitely be some, on the grounds that is inevitable in any large group of people.

Why do you believe I am an extreme Dunning-Kruger subject? Because I am able to lower your value on the internet with you hitting all of my well placed trap cards thus giving me a lot of pleasure (enjoyment at your expense)? Or because you truly know me, my intentions and my ideas?

Much like Batman, I always have a plan (Prep time) and a answer for something when needed. Dunning-Kruger? Or just skilled, talented... winner. Tell me Mr. Therapist, what is it you want from me out of this conversation?

I'll tell you two things. Two very helpful pieces of information. Two things that delves into my ideas and persona.

1. If Trump is truly conspiring with Russia and is impeached, I will eat crow, admit that I supported a monster, learn from my naivety and support making this country better again with your kind.

2. Never date a stripper. There are plenty of fish in the sea and dating a woman that puts her greasy vag on greasy random dudes all day is a very gross and cuckold thing to do.

Hope this helps, it's kind of what I do... like Batman.

So is the key to communicating to you that your ideas are dumb to play along with your delusions that you're a very important person (or even a super hero) on the internet?

Dems have lost their minds. How can they possibly believe Trumps getting impeached? Specifically for what?!

They seriously have no idea. The media is once again getting their hopes up, and you have to wonder what it will take, for Libs to take issue with them constantly getting their hopes up, by misleading them on the reality of the situation.

"CNN said WH lawyers are looking into impeachment proceedings. Yeah, they also said that the lawyers looking into it believe it is highly unlikely, but they had 'IMPEACHMENT' on their headline. It's happening!"

Doesn't happen...

th

Followed by:

th

And repeat...

It was one of those exchanges that left me wondering if I was wrong and there were charges brought and I just didn't recall things right.

Nope, she was cleared multiple times by Republicans in an investigative commission that was much longer and more expensive than the 9/11 commission. They went above and beyond the call of duty in trying to find something illegal to pin on her and had to clear her every time.

Lol trump was never investigated by comey for a Russian connection

I think it's amazing that party loyalists from both sides (Democrat or Republican) are willfully ignorant of the circumstances surrounding their leaders.

It's like they never heard of the expression "Where there is smoke, there is fire". Clinton and her email scandal, and Trump's potential ties to Russia scream that something is amiss.

Back